reaper + soldier 76 pt2

Tbh I had totally forgotten that I made a fanfic about the first one. If you are reading this first I do recommend you read the first part of this story.

Characters: you, soldier 76 and reaper

You were standing there pretty scared and uncomfortable. you don't know these people and you couldn't run to the door either you're only a toddler.

"Can I go home please" you asked politely out of fear. Both of the men looked at each other feeling a little bit guilty "well little soldier you can't, there's multiple reasons but you can't it's unsafe" the old man said.

The man in the skull mask realized that you were pretty uncomfortable. "Would you like to do something little crow? Read?draw or something else?" He asked you kneeling down to your height.

You guess you could read "read,I wanna read please" the old man went to find a child friendly book for you while the man with the skull masked picked you up and sat in your bed while you were on his lap. "You still haven't told me yours names" you said.

"Um well" he hesitanted "my name is reaper and the dumbass is soldier 76" he said "dumbass" you copied him. Reaper couldn't tell if he should tell you off or be proud of you, soldier 76 came back with a child friendly book for you.

He handed over to reaper and started to read to you. After 35 minutes of reading you got sleepy, you slowly drifted off. Reaper noticed you drifting to sleep and picked you up to put you into bed.

You realized that you were going to bed "no no I'm not tired" you muttered halfway sleeping. Even reaper cold heart could be melted at times.

Soldier 76 was in the living room having a beer. Reaper joined him after a couple of minutes later, he sat next to him after minutes of silence soldier finally talked.

"Was it the best idea to kidnap a child?" Reaper just shrugged his shoulders "to be honest I don't care, as long as we have them that's all I care about"

Counted words: 362