soldier 76

Before this begins

GOD DAMN YOU GUYS LOVE MERCY

GOD DAMN YOU GUYS LOVE MERCY. Also this story is inspired today of the storm happing right now where I live.

Characters: you, soldier 76

You were scared of thunder storms alot. You were in bed trying to sleep but couldn't, when thunder that strikes down it made you jump.

You finally gave up,you grabbed your favourite toy and when through to your 'father' room. You entered the room to see that the man was still up reading a book (idk that best excuse I can think of)

He turned his head to face, he had realized that you looked a little bit scared and asked "whats up buttercup?". You mumbled but he couldn't hear you "what's that?" You buried your face into your toy and said "the storm is keeping me awake". He put down his book and got out of bed.

He walked over to you and picked you up. You yawned, you were tired of doing nothing all day, being kidnapped by a strange man and won't let you go. You had a reason of being tired. He walked back to the bed and put you to the opposite side of him.

You yawned once more. He looked at the side of night stand to see the clock to read '00:15', "it's pretty late time to go to bed" he said to himself, he tucked you in and then he got under the sheets then turned off the lamp lights from each of the nightstands.

You were drifting to sleep until you heard thunder. You jumped making soldier to wake up he turned to you to see you were scared, he finally realized that you were scared of thunder, he put his arms around you and said "don't worry the storm ain't going to hurt you, I'm here" you buried your face into his chest.

You finally got to sleep and the last thing you heard was "love you kiddo".

(I tried making as yandere as i can I swear)

Words counted: 341