don't be afraid, it's just the boogyman| reaper

I thought the title was fitting, also I got this from a dream I had so ye enjoy the  fanfic that was inspired by my dream.

Also yes I'm still alive

Summary: reaper has been keeping you in a room but somehow you had been able to escape but you had realised something that would change your whole life.

Characters: you and reaper

-----------------------------------------------------------

You were colouring in your drawing trying to forget what happened to you for the last couple of days. You were Kidnapped by a man with a skull mask, your parents died and then you got put in this room.

It wasn't all bad, you had things to keep you company and busy, you had a comfy bed and you even got your favourite plushie with you. It was all fine until he came back.

He opened the metal door that was always closed shut "hey little crow" his voice sent shivers down your spine. You didn't look up at him and continued your drawing "..hello" you whispered.

He kneeled down to you "what are you drawing?" He looked at the drawing to see a cat with a bow tie and a top hat. You still stayed quiet.

"....what's wrong?" He asked still expecting a answer. But nothing came out your mouth, he let out a big sigh. He stood up and unlocked the door, when he had left the door didn't close fully.

A little gap was still open, this was your chance. Escaping him! You'll finally be free. You jumped out sprinting towards the door, you opened the door wide open.

The scent of freedom filled your lungs. Your eyes filled with joy. You ran out the room seeing another bedroom connected to the previous room you were going to open the door until you realize something.

You have no where to run, reaper already killed your parents, you had no other family members and how would the police believe you escaped a high level trained killers and assassins.

You stopped for a moment, tears filled your eyes just thinking about it made you cry. You let out a small hicub then started to sob, you basically cried a river. The door that had previously lead to room before slammed shut.

You turned around to see reaper even though your vision was blurry from crying that much, you tried saying sorry but all the came out was sobs and crys.

He walked over you and kneeling down to you. "you've learnt your lesson, haven't you" he said, all you did was rest your head on his shoulder "I..i-im so-rry" that's all you could say.

You rapped your arms around him while he did the same to you. After an hour you had stopped crying and felt exhausted "I..I want to go to bed" you muttered.

He picked you up walking to the room you were kept in for months but at this point you didn't care, you were so exhausted. He put you in bed, tucked you in the bed "love you.." you muttered not realizing what you had just said

Reaper froze, he's been wanting to hear that for months it made him so happy "I love you too...".

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ngl I'm proud of myself

Counted words: 547