reaper

Alrighty I've been playing reaper more on overwatch 2 and I swear I've got 5 or 4 potg because I just press one button.

Characters: sombra, a little bit of sigma , you, widowmaker and reaper

You were adopted by talon just a couple of months ago (idk why it's just for story purposes).

You loved everyone except Moria because she keeps trying to experiment on you. You haven't met one person though, reaper or Gabriel sombra would call him.

You were playing with sombra until sigma came in and said "my friend we have a mission to attend to" sombra stood up "sorry little amigo, I've got to go but I'll be back soon, k" she booped your nose and left.

You started to get hungry so you walked to the kitchen, you saw widowmaker, she kinda looks hung over in your opinion, making coffee "widow maker can I get some sweets?" You asked.

She sighed "i don't know where they are, Gabriel knows where they are" you stayed quiet "who Gabriel?" You asked politely.

Widowmaker stared at you in confusion until she realized that you haven't met him. "Oh that's right, follow me" she started to walk to his room.

She walked a bit faster than you but you still caught up with her. After a couple of minutes she stopped at a door saying 'do not enter'.

"Here, now please don't bother me" she left before saying anything else. You stood there a bit nervous until you knocked on the door, you heard footsteps coming to the door.

"What do you want" you heard a raspy voice say. "Widowmaker said you know where the sweets are and I wanna have some.. please" after you said that the door swung open.

You saw a man in a skull mask staring at you for a moment, you had to admit he was a little spooky. "Follow me little crow" he walked out of his room now walking to the kitchen once more.

He went to a cabinet which you couldn't reach. He pulled out a jar of sweets, you were pretty shocked of how much sweets were inside the jar.

He grabbed a hand full of sweets and gived it to you. "Thank you" you thanked him, you started to eat the sweets and reaper started to talk "well little crow you haven't met me now have you? And why is that"

You shrugged your shoulders. You kept eating, reaper were pretty quiet for a while you finished your sweets.

"Thank you reaper" you thanked him you were about to leave until you felt a sharp pain in your neck. You  yelped out and you almost fell to the ground until reaper caught you before you did

It's a little bit lazy but it's something

Counted words: 468