Ashe

FellaEla445 asked for this one aswell, tbh I really enjoyed writing this fanfic.

Characters:bob🤭, Ashe, you and your mother.

You were in the bank with your mother. You were waiting in a long ass line, the person in front of you wasn't pretty quiet.

You stared to have a headache, you heard something in the distance. People laughing and explosions.

All of the sudden a gang of robbers busted through the front door "HANDS UP THIS IS A STICK UP" The white hair woman shouted. "Everyone on the floor now!" She demanded.

Everyone did what they were told. Your mother pulled you close trying not to make you look at the robbers, the white haired woman demanded one of her goons the counter to get the money and the code to the vault.

The white haired woman spotted you and started to walk up to you. "Stand up darling" she told you, you did what you were told and looked down at your feet.

"I know you, I've followed you time to time, now here's what your going to do" she said. She put her hand on your shoulder "your going to come with me whether you like it or not" your mother looked up in fear "no! No no no no leave my baby please! I beg of you please!" Your mother begged.

She snarled "bawb! Come here!" She shouted at the big omnic with the little hat on his head walking over to the both of you. "Take this one" she pointed to you.

The omnic picked you up, you struggled trying to get out his grasp but you couldn't. Your mother started to cry and beg to have you back.

The omnic walked outside heading into a van. He put you in the front seat the van "I don't want to be here" you whispered, the omnic only looked at you in confusion.

Counted words:320