grandma ana

A few people asked for this and I will try my best to write ana.

TW: death, mentions of murder and murder

Characters: mercy, you and ana

You were with your mum; mercy in the kitchen she was cooking tea(dinner if you're American) while you watched her being curious what you were having for tea (or dinner).

There was a knock at the door "can you go get that please, I'm a bit busy" mercy asked you. You walked to the door, there was a knock once more but more heavier.

You finally opened the door to see your grandma ana. You had a smile on your face making ana smile softly at you "hello there, is your mother home" you nodded your head letting ana come inside.

Before ana can go to the kitchen she kneeled down to you. "Take out your hand" you did what you were told and ana put something in your hand and went to the kitchen.

You opened your hand to see a grandma sweet (if you haven't had a sweet/candy for an elderly person, you're missing out man) you smiled once more following ana. You were about to go into the kitchen "sweetheart don't come in, go to your room just now" mercy told "ok" you muttered.

You were in your room eating the sweet that your grandma gave you. After 10- 15 minutes ana walked into your room, "ok sweetie your going to be staying at my place for a little while" she said. You looked at her in confusion.

"Why?" You asked now starting to get curious "you mum just told me to let you stay with me just for a while" you nodded your head packing your things "you don't need to pack" "why?" You started to get suspicious of ana "you just don't need to".

You walked over to her holding her hand. You both walked passed the kitchen, making you miss your mother body.

Writing this was pretty hard tbh.

Counted words: 337