grandad Reinhardt

(I don't think this is a yandere story but I really like it also credits to the artist for the art)

Characters: Reinhardt, you , your father and mother

You were getting babysitted by your grandad(or grandpa if your American) because your parents were out somewhere.

You were playing with your toys until your grandad said something "What do you say about a story!" He boomed.  "Yea! Yea! Yea!" You jumped up and down.

He laughed "alright". He picked you and placed you on his lap, "once apon a time there was three travlers. The witch, the bard and the warrior, the witch wanted to do some good so the witch set on a journey to find a rare flower that could heal anything. The witch was in the forest until she heard a beautiful song in the distance, she saw a man with play with a harp, the witch offered him to join on her journey.  " Reinhardt continued with is story.

"Did he join?" You asked " listen to the story" he said. " The bard excepted the offer, then the witch and bard continued on with the journey. They were in the mountains until a bard saw a man covered in silver"

"With a hammer and a Sheild like you grandad?" You asked with a smile. He laughed "no, anyways, the man in silver is a warrior. The witch and the bard offered the warrior to join them on their journey, the warrior agreed and went to the temple that kept the flower but there was a dragon in front of the temple"

"We're back" your mother announced "awww but the story was getting good " you whined, your mother picked you up and walked to up to your room to put you to bed.

"Thank you we never thought that we would find someone to look after them" your father thanked Reinhardt. "You know you can lead me them for a couple of days. You know for you and your wife to let you have a bit of free time"

Your father stared at him "no, thank you for the offer but no thanks I think we're good". Reinhardt stared daggerly at him "I guess I'll go now"

(I'm way to lazy to finish this but hey at least this one isn't to yandere-ish stuff)

Counted words: 389