zenyatta

Alright another zen fanfic because why not.

Credits to artist for the art.

Characters: you, zenyatta, your mother and your father

You and zenyatta were mediating you have been with zenyatta for a while but you didn't know how long but you knew it was a long time, you trusted zenyatta enough to go near him but you had a question that you had for a long time. "Um... zenyatta" you called out breaking the silence "hm, yes my child?" He asked.

"...can...can I call my parents?" You asked politely. Zenyatta was quiet but he answered "ok." He floated up (idk because he floats in the game and idk if I should have wrote 'stood up' or 'float up') and went out the room.

He came back with a phone in his hand and sat beside you with him typing in your parents number into the phone. You were pretty nervous but excited to talk to your parents, it ringed for couple of moments until someone answered.

"Hello" a voice called. It was your mother! "Mum! I missed you" you said making you smile hearing her voice. "I'm sorry who is this?" She questioned, your eyes quickly filled with tears.

"Mum....it's me..." You whimpered. Your mother called your father to the phone and explained to your dad everything "listen here i don't know who you are but never call us ever again!" The phone call ended.

You began to sob. Zenyatta pulled you into a hug "there there, let all the tears out" zenyatta did something to the phone to sound like he was talking even though you were, so everything you said your parents thought it was another person talking.

Counted words: 286