reaper

Alright I know I've been posting males characters more so apologies.

Characters you and reaper

Credits to artist

Reaper scared you alot, after he kidnapped you he tried to tell you that there was nothing be scare of him but it didn't work, you were still horrorfied of him.

So like any scared child you would do, they would hide from him everytime he walked into your room. You ethier hid in the closet (like most people are now a days) (that was a joke btw nothing personal) under your bed and behind the bedroom door.

Reaper does understand but he was getting fed up about it and he thinks it's finally time to talk to you. You were reading a children's book until you heard his footsteps coming, you stood up quickly looking for an place to hide.

You thought hiding underneath the bed. You ran quickly underneath the bed trying not to make a sound. He entered the room already knowing where you are "little crow stopping hiding. We need to talk" he demanded.

You didn't come out under the bed. He sighed in frustration "come out here. Now." He demanded once more, you finally gived up getting out under the bed not wanting to anger him.

You looked down at your feet. Reaper was about to tell you to look at him but at least you got out under the bed so he didn't ask you, he kneeled down to your height "little crow, why are you scared of me?" He asked.

It took you a moment to reply "your mask...it's spooky" you made an excuse , you've have seen him on the news before apparently he murmured a whole bunch of people in one building. It scared you a little bit.

He let out a small oh after talking again "....would you like me take my mask off around you....." He asked. You nodded your head, he let out a sigh, he took off his mask slowly finally revealed his face.

He had a bunch of scars on his face, not too much but a few scars with dark eyebags underneath his eye socks "is that better?" He questioned. You nodded your head once more, you were about to ask a question but you stopped yourself.

Reaper noticed, "what were you about to say?" You were silent thinking about if it was a good idea asking the question "how...did you get your scars" you muttered, he let out a big sigh "that's a long story that I'm not going to tell"

I realized that I barely wrote the reader talking.

Counted words:438