RAMATTRA

YES IM DOING RAMATTRA HE'S
ALREADY MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER. Also LeggoMyEggoGurl here your reminder for ramattra.

Characters: you, ramattra, you friend and mentions of your parents

You were playing hide and seek with your friends in the forest behind the park, There was a hole in the fence that separated  the park and forest but someone putted a hole in the fence, The adults didn't notice it.

"Eenie meanie Mino Moe, catch a tiger by a toe who's it not you!" Your friend Claire said pointing at you "yay! I'm not it!" You cheered . You ran to hide to your hiding place, everyone was chosen to hide except your friend Claire (poor Claire).

After a couple of minutes you got bored. You were about to come out of your hiding spot but you realized something. everything was so quiet until you heard footsteps they sounded so similar.

It was your friend Claire. You were about to call out to her but you heard a thud, you came out of your hiding spot and saw her on the floor. Dead.

You screamed and went into the park to find your parents. You ran to the bench that they were sitting on, but they weren't there.

You were going to cry but you heard heavy steps behind you. You turned around to see an omnic an horrifying omnic, you were scared out of your mind.

"What is wrong with you little human?" The omnic asked. You couldn't even talk because you kept crying controllable, he picked you up trying to comfort you but it only made this worse. "Hey spit it out little human" he demanded.

"I-i can't find m-my parents a..and I-" you still couldn't keep in all your tears . He sighed "it's alright, I understand you miss you friend and parents" you paused for a moment "b-but I didn't tell y.you what happened t-to my f-friend" you cried. The omnic paused for a moment.

You struggled to get out of his grasp but you couldn't, He knocked you out after a couple of seconds.

After a couple of hours you woke up something close to an temple. You sat up not remembering anything until a couple of moments you suddenly realised what happened.

You looked around for an exit but couldn't. You called out for help but nobody came, well he did "stop it, I'm here" you walked backwards "no. No!" You shouted.

"Leave me alone!" You screamed. He picked you up "shut up, your bother me" he demanded. You shuted up doing what the omnic says, you got scared again he sighed.

"Don't be scared little human, your safe with me"

Well I think I did well for ramattra.

Counted words: 459