zenyatta

I miss writing about zenyatta.

Characters you and zenyatta

You were playing with your toys in your room while zenyatta was doing something.

You were scared of zenyatta. You don't know how he just scared you so you tried to talk less around him and avoid him.

But that was pretty hard, talking less wasn't an problem but avoiding him was, he was your kidnapper after all.

You were enjoying yourself until he came into your room. You stopped what you were doing and became more quieter.

"So something the matter little one?" He asked you. You nodded your head no still not talking, he sat down next you.

You sat there trying your best not to say anything or do anything that stopped until he spoke "do I scare you little one?" You turned your head to him and were pretty shocked of what he said.

But you were ashamed to admit it. You nodded you head feeling guilty, zenyatta patted your head "it's alright little one, you'll have to just get use to me that's all" he said.

You felt really really guilty. "I'm sorry" you muttered "it's alright little one, it doesn't effect me at all, is there anything that could make you feel more comfortable around me?" He asked.

You mean you did what to get to know him a little bit. "Can I ask questions about you?" You asked politely, he nodded his head.

"What would you like to know about me?" "How old are you?" "20" (no seriously he's 20 even search it up I'm not lying).

You asked all the questions you had but he didn't answer one. Did he have family members?. He didn't answer it he just stayed quiet.

Extra:

"What's your favourite food?" "I can't eat"

WERE ON OUR 69 FANFIC LETS GO!!

Counted words: 306