ramattra+ zenyatta

Man I've been thinking about this for days and I think I'm going to do well. Also I hoped all you guys had a good Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate if you don't celebrate Christmas.

Also I Wanted to do a baby reader because I haven't written about a baby reader so I wanted to get some practice.

Characters: you, ramattra, zenyatta and your mum.

You parents had put you in your crib for you to go to sleep, you were only 10 months old and you always don't have a clue what happens at all.

You mother noticed that you were still awake so she sang to you while your dad's went to bed in their own room. After that you had finally went to sleep.

After a couple of hours you got woken up by a scream, you didn't know what happened but you started to cry. You cried for a little bit until a floating omnic came in to calm you down, "calm down little one, no need to cry" he picked you up rocking you in his arms.

A bigger omnic came in the room "do you have the child" he asked, zenyatta nodded and stared to float out of the room but you were having no of that. You wanted your mother.

You started to cry making the bigger omnic panic a little bit but zenyatta on the other hand was more calmer of the situation. He  gives you one of the balls floating around him to you to calm down.

Some how it worked. "How did that work" "I have no clue" the both of the went out of your house walking to the temple close by. You had fallen asleep while half way while walking the temple.

A couple of hours go by and it's the afternoon. Like normal baby's do when they get waken up, they cry. You cried and cried hoping your mum or dad came over to see you but the floating omnic came to see you.

You had stop crying when he booped your nose, you didn't know why but you just stopped crying trying to progress what just happened "brother, I found the off button when the little one cries " the big omnic walked over.

"Oh really what the off button?" He booped you on the same place he did before, it caused you to giggled making the omnics shocked a little. Zenyatta picked you up booping you again, you laughed.

If zenyatta had a mouth he would be smiling but ramattra on the other he was confused. Ramattra finally booped nose making you laugh once more "let me hold them" ramattra demanded zenyatta handed you over to him.

You just stared at him, he looked at your  eyes innocent knowing that you were the most innocent thing they have met in a long while.

Extra:

"What do we do when we have to feed them?" "..." "Brother" "touch the off button" "...no they need to eat

Counted words: 502