mercy (with a gency???idk)

i missed writing about mama mercy.

Okie dokie if you don't celebrate Christmas I'm so sorry because this is just a Christmas story, yet so sorry.

You were pretty excited with christman coming up, You never celebrated Christmas with mercy. You were also excited because another person was finally coming over.

You were playing with mercy until she got an idea. "Do you wanna bake some cookies for Santa?" Mercy asked, you gasped and jumped up saying "yea! Yea! Yea!" You cheered.

Mercy giggled at your response. "Okay then" she got up and held your hand walking to the kitchen while you skipped to the kitchen. You both were in the kitchen but sadly you were too short to reach the counter.

Mercy grabbed a stool and placed you on it. "Do want chocolate chips or sprinkles on your cookies?" She asked "(opinion of your choice)" she nodded her agreeing with you. Mercy got all the ingredients out for it.

You were about to start baking until there was a knock at the door. Mercy left to walk to the door, "oh genji! How wonderful to see you!" She greeted "hello Angela, I've got you and the little one a present".

You saw a the man called genji, mercy talked about him but you never met him. He walked in "me and little angel are making cookies for Santa" mercy whispered, "oh that's must be fun" he said.

"Come join us genji" she offered. You jumped off the stool running to mercy "join us!" You cheered, you finally saw genji for the first time. He looked exactly what mercy had told you.

"Hello there" he greeted you "hello!" You greeted back. "But join us!" You cheered , "alright I'll join" he said. All of you went to the kitchen and made cookies.

"Well you look lovely Angela" genji complimented her "oh thank you genji you look nice aswell" she complimented back. You were sitting making the cookies while the two adults were flirting with each other.

After a couple of minutes you finished the unbaked cookies.You poked mercy arm "oh yes angel?" She asked "I'm done making the cookies can you put them in the oven now" you asked. You showed her the cookies "well done sweetheart"  you smiled.

"Good job kiddo" he ruffed your hair making you smile more.

I don't think this is a yandere one but I really like it. Also I kinda wanted something wholesome and Christmasy

Counted words: 413