ah yes ramattra

It's been a while since I wrote about ramattra in this book so yea. Also I wanted to do a baby you/reader so ye.

Characters: zenyatta, ramattra genji and you.

Summary: zenyatta found you in a street after your parents left you there, zenyatta took you in and wanted to show his brother his new child. Bad idea.

It was late at night, it was pouring down of rain and absolutely freezing outside. zenyatta was out getting stuff for the temple because he didn't have skin so he couldn't feel the cold. He walked past an alley  and heard a crying; like a baby.

He went into the alley to hear the crying coming from a small box. He went near the box to see a human baby crying, he knew that you would die from the cold, so like the kind omnic he is he took you in.

He picked you up and tried to calm you down so you wouldn't cry while walking away from the alley. He made you stopped crying after he gave you one of his balls (hehe nice).

After a couple of weeks after zenyatta rescue you from the freezing cold. Genji was visiting so zen thought it would be a great appropriate to show you to genji "genji" he called out "yes master, is there something the matter?" He asked.

Zenyatta nodded his head no "no but follow me" he left the room while genji was walking behind him. He was confused until he reached a bedroom.

There was a crib and a few baby toys on the floor. It wasn't really much but genji understood what or who was in here, zenyatta went next to your sleeping figure "this is my child" he told him zenyatta didn't want to wake you up but genji accidentally woke you.

He picked you up "how cute" he said but your eyes fluttered open to see a man that you never saw before, like any other baby you began to cry. Genji handed you over to zenyatta.

"Eh sorry" he apologized "it's alright genji" zenyatta and genji spent most of their day hanging out with you until an unexpected visitor came. Zenyatta was sitting whilst genji played with you.

Zenyatta heard heavy footsteps that sounded so familiar. The door opened to see ramattra now zenyatta wasn't expecting that ramattra was visiting but he was very glad to see him.

"Hello brother" he greeted ramattra looked at you and genji "hello, is that your child?" He pointed at genji he nodded his head no"no but it's actually master child" he said.

He stared at zen and genji thinking that they weren't serious, but they were very serious about it "you wanna hold them?" Genji offered trying to upper the mood in the room.

"No I do not, brother why do you have your pet human playing with a child" he asked, genji sighed at the nickname and stood up to leave "see you later master" he left the room leaving you with ramattra and zenyatta.

You crawled over to zen zenyatta stood up "I'm going to get some tea, please stay with the little one brother" without ramattra getting a say in it he left the room. You started to play with your feet because why not.

Ramattra giggled at you "unbelievable that humanity use to be like this " he picked you up, he was already attached to you but he had a idea.

"Why I take you with me, show you the right of how to deal with humanity" he said knowing that you can't respond to him. Ramattra opened the door to see zenyatta no where to be seen.

So he made a run for it stealing you away from zenyatta. After zenyatta came back with some tea he didn't find you or ramattra, he knew that it was a bad idea introducing you to him.

Counted words: 656