EVEN MORE RAMATTRA

One. Yes I'm slowly getting obsessed with this omnic two. Am I going to make even more later, yes I am.

Also

God damn you guys love ramattra

Credits to artist

Characters : you and ramattra

You woke up crying from a nightmare, you didn't remember the nightmare but it really scared you. You wanted to tell ramattra but you didn't know if he was awake.

You sobbed in your bed holding you plushie tight. You heard the door creek open, you looked up with your puffy eyes to see ramattra "what's wrong little human?" He asked.

You were silent for a moment. "I had a bad dream" you whispered, he came over to you, he didn't know what to do.

Ramattra picked you up while walking to his bedroom. "You don't have to worry little human I'm here to protect you" he walked around his room a little then put you in his bed, you had stop crying but you were still scared to sleep.

"Do you have nightmares?" You asked. He was silent for a moment "my nightmares had already become reality but also my dream did as well" he said a bit dramatically.

"What was your dream?" You asked  once more. "Having you by my side" if he had a mouth he would be smiling at you, you finally got tired enough to get to sleep.

He was about to leave until you stopped him "no! Can you please stay with me please" he stood there for a moment until he finally chose to stay with you.

He went next to you in the bed. "Night night, love you" you said before drifting to sleep, ramattra was stunned and before you had fully gone to sleep it was "I love you too little human"

Counted words: 292