Munchausen by proxy! |mercy

Tbh I had to search what Munchausen by proxy is and I'm impressed by the idea of mercy having it. Negromancerr requested this btw <3

Munchausen is syndrome by proxy is a mental illness and a form of child abuse. The caretaker of a child, most often a mother, either makes up fake symptoms or causes real symptoms to make it look like the child is sick.

TW: child abuse.(but not physical)

Characters: you and mercy
----------------------------------------------------------

You were in bed barely able to move. You felt sick but at the same time you didn't, it was all so confusing you didn't know what to do all you could do is call for mercy.

"Mama! Mama!" You called out. Mercy walked in the room with a tray with one of your favourite sweet/candy, a glass of water and a few random pills to make you weak "yes little dove?" She asked sitting next to you on your bed.

"I feel sick but I don't at the same time" you whined, she put a piece of hair behind your ear "oh but you are, I should know I'm a doctor now, if you take your medicine now I'll give you a reward" she said showing you, your favourite sweet.

You hesitated. You never liked taking the meds mercy gived you it always tastes werid so you nodded your head no "no I don't want to" you turned your head away from mercy .

"But you need it or you'll die, you don't want to die don't you?" She lied. You were quiet and you raised your hand up then mercy handed over the medicine.

"What is this?" You asked "your meds angel" you looked down at the pills realizing that it was different than the last time you saw it, you looked up to see mercy smiling at you.

You looked at the tray that mercy had to see a syringe on it. You pointed at the syringe "don't mind that, now take your meds I have a glass of water for you".

You inhaled. You took the meds grabbing the glass of water and throwing your head back making you swallow it. You stuck you tongue out a sign of disgust on your face.

"Good job, here you go angel" she handed you the sweet. You felt drowsy after a taking the meds "lay down, you need some rest" you did.

You were zoning in and out. She grabbed the syringe putting it in your arm making you fall asleep, mercy doesn't reget lying to you.

She can keep you ill as long as she wants and she didn't care. As long as you believe her everything would be ok.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Counted words: 453