roadhog

Characters: you, roadhog and mentions of junkrat

Ok I wanna do like a toddler type of reader this time ok. Also at the end there is some news.

You were playing with your toys  in your playroom. You haven't seen your uncle Jamie in a while, the last time you saw him was when he tried playing with you with a bomb, yes a bomb.

Roadhog saw what happened and removed Jamie from playing with you. You started to get tried, roadhog was in the living room doing something.

You weren't allowed to leave the room without roadhog by your side, he said he would be there in a minute but it's been 15 minutes. You choosed to leave the room, you waddled out of the room trying to find your room.

You went to the near the closest door you thought that was yours. But it wasn't yours, it was Jamie room, you waddled to the bed that had a lump under the covers.

You were close enough to the bad to touch the lump. Until you were picked up by roadhog, you giggled as you saw him. His masked always made you giggled when you see it.

He sighed "what did I tell you about leaving rooms without me there" he said. You had your dumby in your mouth so you couldn't really respond it.

The only response you gived was a yawn. He realised that you were just tired, he left Jamie room to put you in bed. Thank god you didn't see his body.

Man roadhog is one of my favourite tanks.

Also this will be the last fanfic until after Christmas because Christmas is in 3 days, sorry if I didn't write enough Christmas stuff.

Also here a zenyatta doodle I did

Have a merry Christmas everyone

Counted words: 305