soldier 76 hcs

I haven't played soldier 76 in like forever so DAD SOLDIER 76 HCS BECAUSE HES THE BEST DAD IN THE GAME (I'm aware that he's not an actual dad) BUT STILL WOOO.

summary: just hcs I made for soldier 76.

Characters: you and soldier 76.

-----------------------------------------------------------

•100% tells dad jokes, even the bad ones he would at least tell you one a day

• when ever you feel like playing pretend, he'll join in. No matter what soldiers, mummy and daddy, rescuing the Princess (or price or what gender you are) ect.

•he would probably pick you up, carry you and then pretend that hes going to drop you.

• he probably that one dad that joined the military and seems strick but he's really cool.

• he wouldn't tell you any stories from his experiences in overwatch but if you're really interested he'll tell you the ones that are appropriate for a child.

• if he accidentally mentions someone from overwatch. He pretend nothing happened, never mentions it ever again. Never ever again.

• he would try his best not to raise his voice at you just incase he would make you cry by accident.

•he doesn't like it when you cry because it makes him feel like a bad father to you even though he kidnapped you from your real one.

• when you enjoy one of your hobbies he would buy you something that includes that hobby.

• holy shit. When you discover that he's gay it is the most  funniest and the most uncomfortable thing he has ever experienced in his life.

Punishment

Age around 4-9

• he'll not do anything extreme to you he'll just put you in your room, sit at the door. You'll be in there for like an ,hour so he'll let you don't worry.

Before

"Your going to stay in there until you can learn to obey orders and respect me do you understand me!"

After

"There there kiddo, don't cry, you'll never experience it again unless you follow my rules "

Age around 9-15

•he'll probably just scare you badly like threats, storys or what he did to your parents.

Before

"Did I ever tell you what happened to your parents?"

After

"Now you've learnt your lesson, I'll get you some tissues"

Age around 15 - 18

•he would hit your back with a belt bare skin. He wouldn't do it to hard that blood comes out, he'll do it until your back looks dark red.

Before

"You made me do this"

After

" I'll get you some ice, don't move ok...I'm sorry"

Extra:

*Soldier 76 coming out to you*

Soldier: I'm gay, which means I like men

Child you: I thought your an American? (If you get it you get it)

Soldier: what do you call a fish with no eyes?

You: dad please no.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Counted words: 470