Chapter 2

Family Tree

Mihira & Yantra

1.Raghav -21
2. LakshmiPriya-15
3.Shamira- 14

Revant and Pallavi

1.Vasundhra -16
2. Raveen- 12

Thara and Aaryn
1. Alli Das -26
2. Venkateshwar Das -20
3. Ram Das and Krishna Das-6

Amaira and Aashman =no kids

Yashwan and Mythili
1. Rasika-15
2. Ashik Leon -13
3. VijayNelson-10

Kishan 

1. Arvind Das - 21 ( With Nadiya)
2. 😉

Madhav and Tavleen = 3 kids

Linga and wife = 2 kids

Rukmini and husband = 1 kid

Chandni and Dr Mehta
1. Mansi -34 married with two daugthers 
2. Arun -15
3.Arushi- 10

______________________________________________

Alli smiled softly as she injected the medicine in Ravi Raghavendra's arms. Ravi Raghavendra smiled and gently pat her head.

" Yen thata ipidi sanda poduringe...ippe parunhe yaaru ke problem?"  Alli said as she adjusted Ravi Raghavendra's quilt and his pillow, helping him to a sitting position.

" Vajra ve parkanum pole irruke ma...kupuda sonna...Anirudh...5 years achu Alli...Anirudh avan katti veeta veetu anupitan...Vajra pannathu thapu-" Ravi Raghavendra eyes widened as Alli placed her index finger on his lips.

She smiled softly as tears streaked down her cheeks. She shook her head and hugged him, placing her head on his chest.

" Vajra mele thappu ille Thata...yen yelarum apidi solringe...Avaru yenaiki achum yenne oru wife material ah pudichiruku sonara ? Avaru ke yen mele oru sympathy and friend ah partharu...Yen mistake...avar kitte solirkanum ana Amma mathiri aga kudathu nu manasule oru bayam...Naveen sir mathiri Vajra yenna treat panna arambichita ? Yenale mudiyathu...Amma kitte kude athan reason ah sonne...Plus inthe union le Saritha Aunty ishtam me ille...Amma ketanga thaan avanga accept pannaga nu teriyum yeneke...Vajra yelarum solranga nu accept panni nanga happy ah illame irrukarthuku...ithu yevalo better thane ?" Alli said to Ravi Raghavendra who sighed and kissed her forehead.

Alli wiped her tears and kissed his cheek. She stood up and helped him to lean against the bedstand.

" Wait pannuge thata naa poi breakfast yedutu varen," Alli said before walking away.

Her eyes widened as she descend down the stairs where Naveen was ascending up. The star now nicknamed as Versatile Actor was wearing a hoodie and opened his cap from his head. Alli's little fangirl came out as she stared at the man with her mouth parted softly and huge eyes.

" Mama!" Anitha screamed smiling widely from the top of the stairs.

Alli blushed and nod her head at Naveen who by that time turned his head to Anitha, his white pearly teeth visible as he jogged up the stairs.