Chapter 58

Yantra raised his eyebrows as he walked into Anirudh's house. Aaryn stood up and shook hands with the man while Ravi Raghavendra smiled widely. Yantra then smiled and walked towards the elder man hugging him.

" Tidirnu vara sonnage...ningelum irrukinge," Yantra said once he walked towards Aaryn.

" Morning Saritha aunty kuptanga...konjam mukiyamana vishayamnu...Thara ke vere exhibition preparation athan naa mothelr vanten," Aaryn said causing Yantra to smirk.

" Meeting lam illaya ? " Yantra asked Aaryn who winked and told him Kishan will handle it.

" Naveenu?" Yantra said while Aaryn smiled and walked towards Anitha, hugging her tightly while Anitha smiled and kissed his cheek.

Aaryn nod to Naveen before placing his arms on Anitha's shoulder and brought her towards Ravi who grinned and pat her shoulders.

" Neeyuma inge ?" Yantra asked Naveen who sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

" Anirudh mama urgent vanthe avanum nu orey kupadu," Naveen groaned causing Yantra and Aaryn to chuckle.

" Anitha;" Lakshmi said with a wide smile as she walked over and hugged her while Pallavi smiled as she brought a tray of drinks.

" Ama Avanga rendu perum yennge ?" Yantra asked Pallavi who sighed audibly.

" Mele irrukanga...varen sonnaga...Mihi and Thara ?" Pallavi asked the men who grumbled saying that their respective wife's were busy to follow them and will arrive shortly.

Yantra and Aaryn then sat down next to Ravi Raghavendra  sipping their drinks while Pallavi assured Anitha into the kitchen. Naveen had excused himself when he got a call.

" Thatooo," Ram and Krishi hollered as they rushed into the house while Aaryn raised his eyebrows at Thara who walked inside.

" Ivanugala yendi kutitu vanthe," Aaryn hissed. The twins pouted and rushed towards Yantra, hugging his stomach as they loudly complained about their father.

" Ippelam appa only likes Akash periappa!" Ram and Krishi whined causing Aaryn to smack their heads. Yantra sighed and shook his head before kissing their foreheads. He chuckled when Ram climbed up his lap and cuddled him while Krishi cuddled next to Ravi Raghavendra, suckinh his thumb.

Thara smiled and walked towards Ravi, kissing his cheeks while Aaryn stood up and took her shopping bags.

" Yenge athu Alli ke...ava room le veikanum," Thara told Aaryn who nod and walked upstairs while Thara turned to hug Yantra before walking to the kitchen.

Thara swallowed her saliva, smiling softly as she saw Naveen feeding Anitha who was pouting. Aaryn cleared his throat slightly, placing his hand on her shoulder.

" What's wrong,?" He asked Thara who sighed and turned around, wrapping her hands on his neck before kissing his lips.

" I...I feel so happy for Anitha...I was worried if the past would make him bitter but she managed to capture his heart," Thara whispered causing Aaryn to nod and pat her shoulder.

When they walked back to the hall, Mihira was sitting next to Ravi Raghavendra with Krishi on her lap as she smiled sweetly listening to boys tale. Aaryn smiled and hugged Raghav while Thara mussed his hair.

" Unake class ille ? Arvind kalaile Chara kitte pattu vangite ponna," Thara said causing Raghav to press his lips into a thin smile.

" Naa anthe elective yedukule chiti," he said plainly. Aaryn raised his eyebrows at the tone while Yantra gave his son a look. Raghav cleared his throat and simply sat down causing Thara to sigh.