Chapter 56

Naveen gasped and immediately sat up on the bed. His bloodshot eyes widened seeing his wife's sweet smile as his face and body drenched in icy cold water. His head throbbed in pain causing him to groan as he held his head in his hand groaning loudly.

Anitha shook her head and waddled away, slamming the door shut. Yashwan who was laying on the couch yelped as he immediately got up, groaning in pain causing Anitha to give him a glare.

" Akka yenna panringe," Anitha said as waddled into the kitchen. Mythili gave a small smile as she told her that she making some strong pot of coffee. Anitha wrinkled her nose as the smell wafted towards her. She quickly covered her mouth and waddled towards the nearest toilet.

Mythili winced before walking behind her as she held the younger woman's hair while Anitha vomited.

" Yennama achu ?" Anusha asked as she walked into towards the alcove between the bathroom and the kitchen with a worried look. Mythili smiled softly and told her that the baby doesn't like coffee. Anusha chuckled and nod her head before walking towards the counter. She grabbed the coffee pot and three mugs before leaving away while Mythili helped Anitha up and the women walked back to the dry kitchen.

" Unake yenna sapadu venum di ?" Mythili asked Anitha who chewed her lower lips,looking slightly apprehensive.

" Anitha yenna achu ?" Mythili asked placing  as she turned around from the counter.

" Ille ka naa varen," she said before standing up and waddling away. She shook her head and gave a stink eye to Yashwan who was groaning as he drank his hangover medicine.

She exhaled her breath as she walked up the staircase slowly before panting slightly, rubbing her bump.

" Anitha yennda ?" Anusha asked as she walked out of Naveen's room. Anitha gave a small smile and shook her head causing Anusha to sigh and nod before walking into her room.

Anitha swallowed her saliva and knocked her room door before peering through the small opened space. She wrinkled her nose seeing her husband drinking the coffee as he groaned.

Anitha cleared her throat slightly, covering her nose as she walked inside. Naveen frowned seeing her covering her mouth. He got up shakily causing her to gasp and hurried towards him, steadying him. Anitha's eyes widened as her bile raised from her throat as she inhaled the strong coffee smell. Naveen's eyes bulged out as his wife threw up all over him before beginning to cry.

' F**k!' His mind chimed while his mouth parted slightly as he comprehend what has just occurred seeing his t-shirt and shorts covered in vomit while Anitha slumped down crying.

Naveen quickly stripped in to his underwear before helping his wide up. He wiped her tears and swiftly carried her into the bathroom while she looked at him with wide eyes. Anitha sniffled and hugged his neck as he gingerly made her sit inside the bathtub.

He smiled softly and kissed her forehead before helping her to get out of her clothes. Anitha sat in the bathtub blushing madly as Naveen unhooked her bra.

" Stand up," he growled causing her to gasp and quickly stood up. He stripped into his birthday suit and got himself inside the bathtub. He sat down and then pulled Anitha to sit on him. Anitha squeaked feeling his hard on poking her bum while he pulled her into his chest.

Naveen kissed the nape of her neck and then turned his head around, opening the tap. He took out a few floral smelling bath oils and poured them into the tub.

" Kalaile anthe wake up call kuduthathu pathalaya ? Ippe yethuku innoru advance wake up call kuduthe ?" Naveen asked causing Anitha to sniffle.

Naveen sighed and rubbed his hands on her arms. He kiss her neck before biting her collarbone causing her to gasp.