Chapter 19

Thara sighed and hugged Alli tightly,kissing her cheek. The mother and daugther turned their face towards the door as they heard the knock. Thara's smile brightened as she saw Mansi and Preethi walking inside.

Alli grinned widely as Preethi twirled and did a small bow. Ram and Krishi who sneaked inside smirked before pulling Preethi's pigtails. The mischievous brats giggled and ran away with Preethi chasing them.

Mansi placed the jasmine on Alli's hair, hugging her shoulders tightly while Thara smiled indulgently.

" Kedi...accept panna vechite le," Mansi said with a smirk while Alli blushed. Thara sighed and shook her head.

" Where's Chandni?" Thara asked Mansi who grinned.

" Doolha ka waitings, " Mansi said while Thara shook her head.

Mansi then began taking photographs for Alli and Thara while Ram and Krishi who ran back inside squealed before rushing to pose for the picture. Preethi gave them a glare and huffed before showing the peace sign at the camera. Mansi then took a selfie with them.

Arvind smirked while Venkat gave a dopey grin as they walked into the room. Mansi pulled them into a photography session.

" Pah...Alli ka...devathai ah kanden...kathalil vilunten nu pattu pada poraru," Arvind said with a smirk.

Thara chuckled while Alli blushed and swat both her brothers arms as the boys guffawed and high fived each other.

" Wrong my dear mama's...V will twist it into a rap style solo and market as his own," Preethi said with a smirk.

" Chandni attai will buy the marketing rights and he will make millions," Arvind completed the sentences before high fiving Preethi.

" Ama athu seri...née yen ipidi traditional ah irruke ?" Venkat asked pulling Preeti's pigtail. Thara shook her head snickering when Preethi huffed and swat his hands away.

" Patti forced," Preethi grumbled while the boys snickered.

" Hello orey kootha irruke pole," Anitha said with a smirk as she walked into the room.

" Hey mapilai veedu...yethuku inge vanturukinga...nanga ponna kutitu varamothu parkalam le," Thara said with a cheeky smile.

Anitha grinned and shook her head. " No chance, wow yaaru inthe devatha ? Namma Alli va ithu ?" Anitha said with a teasing smile.

Thara shook her head and excused herself downstairs. Her eyes widened seeing Hrishikesh and Aadhira alongside Anusha, Nelson with Mythili and Yashwan.

" Vanga...vanga sorry mele Alli ve kelepitu irrunthen," Thara said with a blushing smile as she walked towards them and hugged them.

" Thara...thara...thara neeye kalyana ponnu matiri thaan irruke..." Yashwan said with a wide grin.

Thara rolled her eyes and playfully swat his arms. Her eyes searched for Saritha and Anirudh, smiled dimmed slightly.

" Irru ma on the way...Ashmaan tidirnu veetuku vantan," Nelson said placing his hands on Thara's shoulder.

Thara's eyes widened and she nod her head. Aaryn walked wheeling Bavani. He smiled and hugged Hrishikesh and nod, shaking Nelson's hand, giving smiles and nod to Anusha and Aadhira.

" Ama ponne nanga parkalama ?" Anusha asked with a wide smile.

Aaryn chuckled and looked at Thara who smiled and nod her head. Aadhira and Anusha smiled before walking upstairs with Thara.

Aaryn ushered Hrishikesh and Nelson to sit down while Kishan who just walked out signalled the maid to bring refreshment. Hrishikesh swallowed his saliva and nod at Kishan who smiled and nod his head.