Chapter 64

Alli sighed as she placed her head on Vajra's shoulder, rubbing her bulging stomach.

" V...deyh V..." Alli said tugging his sleeves causing Vajra to hum sleepily.

" Steak venum da," Alli said biting her lips as she pushed Vajra who sighed.

He got up and rubbed his eyes yawning slightly as he saw his wife pouting hard, rubbing her stomach.

" Mani 2am di inthe nerathule yaaru unake steak seiva !" Vajra grumbled causing Alli to sniffle.

" Pappa ke venuma..." She said before gasping as she struggled to get up. Vajra sighed watching her pick up Rubina before swaying the baby on her arms. He rubbed his forehead before getting up and scratched his bum as he walked out of the room.

He yawned and walked down the giant stairs rubbing his neck. He frowned seeing the lights and hushed whisperd coming from the kitchen.

" Yenna da nadakuthu inge!" Vajra said causing Venkat to blink as his chicken was halfway stuck on his mouth while Arvind held the drumstick on his hand.

Chara raised her eyebrows seeing Vajra. She sighed and shook her head.

" Party panitu  anturukanunge...sapdala athan..." Chara said causing Vajra to narrow his eyes at the boys.

" Yen da deyh! Thara ka and Meera ka kandukava matanga!?" Vajra huffed causing Chara to glare at the boys.

" Ketingala! Ninge yethu panalum amma and attai ki thaan bad name! Inime achum avala kudinge! " Chara hissed causing the boys to gulp.

" Nanga yenna Raghav Anna alavuka kudikurum just 3 beer," Venkat said causing Chara to narrow her eyes at Venkat.

" Yov mams...née inge inthe nerathule yenna ya panre ?" Arvind asked Vajra who sighed.

" Unge akka ke steak venuma," Vajra said causing the boys to snort.

" Steak na ?" Chara asked scratching her head causing the boys to grin.

" Tho inthe matiri chicken irruke le athe grill pannanum aprom mash potato and then sauce," Venkat said.

Chara bite her lips and looked at Vajra .

" Ungaluku seiya teriyuma ?" She asked Vajra causing the boys to snort.

" Mams ke steak sapda thaan teriyum," Arvind said chuckling loudly as Vajra flipped him the middle finger.

" Um naa venumna tho chicken irruke...aniki Saritha aunty bake panna kathu kuduthanga...apidi seilama ? Mash potato vanthu um Google pannu...recipe parthu seiyalam;" Chara said looking at Vajra and Arvind.

The boys grinned and nod causing Chara to smile widely as the four bustled around the kitchen.

*" Okay yes we will sign the agreement there...Good day to you,"* Aaryn said as he switched his laptop off before walking out of his study.

He raised his eyebrows seeing Alli walking out of her room holding Rubina who was blabbering. Aaryn smiled and took the baby from her arms while Alli pat her stomach.

" Yennama achu ? Pappa ve née thookitu vare...Vajra yenge ?" Aaryn asked as Rubinq drooled and bite his collar.

" Ille pa pasikithu sonne...veliya poirukan pole," Alli said. Aaryn sighed and pulled her into his shoulder helping her to walk down the stairs.

" Vaa avan varatukule juice achum kudi," Aaryn said as he guided Alli to walk towards the kitchen.

" Vajra ?" Alli gasped seeing her siblings and husband in the kitchen while Aaryn raised his eyebrows with an amused smile.