Chapter 37

Anitha swallowed her saliva as she leaned against the door. Her eyes widened slightly as she heard Naveen walking upstairs.

She quickly adjusted herself, laying down, spreading herself apart before gulping.

She bite her lips softly as she clicked the button, gasping as the gadget began buzzing loudly.

Naveen cleared his throat causing her to blush as she turned her face towards the man. Her eyes widened seeing him leaning against the door, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked at her.  She quickly parted close her legs while the vibrator fell on the floor and started rolling as it continued to buzz.

She winced and squirmed feeling completely embarrassed.  Anitha's ears turned red while her chin dripped down as Naveen walked towards the buzzing toy. She flinched and her toes curled up as the man picked up the toy and switched it off.

" What are you trying to establish ?" Naveen asked in a resigned voice.

" I want to have sex..." Anitha said in a quiet voice causing Naveen to exhale his breath.

He sat down next to her and gently placed his hand on her shoulders. Anitha flinched away from his touched making him growl and hold her chin before turning her face towards him.

Anitha's eyes turned watery seeing his hard and cold eyes. Naveen exhaled his breath and shake his head.

" Yeppe yen kitte pregnant aite nu solluva ?" Naveen asked causing Anitha's eyes to bulge out.

Naveen sighed and turned his head away, rubbing his forehead. Anitha quickly got up and kneeled infront of him making him frown as she began wailing clutching his legs.

" Hey...hey yenna ma ? Née mothele yentiri...ma please get up," Naveen said helped Anitha up before wiping her face.

" Sorry...naa," Anitha began making him sigh.

" Née yethuku sorry solre...condom break achu nu teriyum thane..." Naveen said in a slow voice making her sniffle.

" I forced you to sleep with me..." Anitha said making him rub the back of his neck.

" It was our first night..." he said making her swallow her saliva.

" Attai ki teriyum...aniki avanga veetuke ponum le appa solten...Alli ki teriyum ava thaan test yedutha...Amma ke...teriyele Ana santhegama irruke..." Anitha said causing Naveen to rub his forehead.

" Cheri...yenna panlam nu irruke ?" Naveen asked before gasping as Anitha slapped his face.

" I won't abort it !" She shouted making him groan and clench his fist. He growled at her and spinned her around before pushing her on the bed.

Anitha gasped as Naveen crawled next to her holding her tight as he narrowed his eyes at her.

" Did I say that! Don't you ever f**king say that word again! Understand!" Naveen growled while Anitha flinched.

" Understand! I am asking you a f**king question!" Naveen growled causing her flinch and nod her head.

Naveen exhaled his breath and bumped his forehead with hers.

" Open your eyes!" He growled making her immediately snap her eyes open, looking into his eyes.

" I tried...I f**king tried to let you go but no more! Your mine Understand!" Naveen said in his base voice, his finger trailing her lips as she gasped with shock.

Naveen leaned agaisnt her, tilting his head to the side as he placed a gentle kiss on her lips and then moved down to her abdomen and the finally to her forehead.