Chapter 4

Alli yawned and rubbed her eyes sleepily, she sat up on her bed and smiled softly at the twins who were sleeping on their chest, mouth parted as they drooled and snored, she  pat Ram's hair and Krishi's bum before carefully extracting herself from them.

Alli padded into the bathroom and brushed her teeth, splashed water on her face before looking at herself in the mirror. Her swollen red coloured panda eyes glared back at her.

' Dear Angels, help me with this situation,' she thought in her mind before grabbing the towel from the rack and walked out of the bathroom.

Alli quickly donned a pink singlet and black yoga pants. She tied her hair into a ponytail and used a little kohl on her lower eyelids. She grabbed the peach MAC lip gloss and applied it before walking out of her room.

She passed along the corridor and knocked on the brown coloured door with X symbol. She smiled brightly at the boy who rubbed his eyes sleepily.

" Ka...yenna panre née?" Arvind asked yawning slightly as he rubbed his eyes sleepily.

" Deyh namma ippe jog pore time," Alli said as she pushed past Arvind and grabbed his black hoodie, wearing it before smiling widely at him.

Arvind raised his eyebrows and shook his head. He yawned and nod his head before grabbing his dark green hoodie. Arvind walked out of the room and stopped before turning behind. He raised his right eyebrows perfectly while crossing his arms over his chest.

Alli swallowed her saliva and wringed her hands together as she gave him a small look. Arvind hugged and shook his head exasperatedly before stalking into his room and grabbed his Ducati Bike key.

" Happy ah ?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest, flanking his beefy shoulders. Alli smiled and hooked her arms with him.

" Thanks da...Sorry...Venkat ke exams..
Disturb panna venam," she said to Arvind who shook his head.

" Seri vaa...Ana kile ketangana ?" Arvind asked as they walked down the stairs.

" Unmaiya solanum..." Alli said in a soft voice. Arvind snort and shook his head.

" Nethu anthe actor Naveen periapa kitte pesitu veliaya ponathe naa parthen...konjam nerathule appa vum periappa vum study ke ponaga...Née vere twins room ke varale...Ram and Krishi ah tsonga veikarathukule yenekum Venkat kum pothum pothum achu," Arvind said.

Alli sighed and pat his shoulders. Arvind nudged her ribs as they reached the living room. Thara was serving tea to Aaryn and Kishan while Mrs Acutha was blabbering something. Mr Acutha walked out of the elevator wheeling Bavani.

" Alli baby? " Mrs Achuta said in a curious expression causing everyone to turn their eyes towards Alli. Alli exchanged glances with Arvind before sighing softly.

She walked towards the crowd and hugged her parents, followed by Kishan and Mrs Achuta. She then walked towards her grandmother and kissed her cheek and side hugged Mr Achuta before wheeling Bavani towards Aaryn.

" Alli bear...where are you going ?" Aaryn asked in a concerned tone.

" Jogging pa...iniki night shift so naa Jogging poitu apidiye thatta ve partutu vanturen," Alli said in a single breath.

Mrs Acutha tilt her head to the side furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.  Aaryn and Kishan exchanged worried glances while Thara frowned.

" Alli...ange yetuku pore...avanga partukuvanga," Thara said in a decisive tone.

Alli sighed and looked pleasingly at Kishan who smiled and shrug his shoulders. She glanced at Aaryn who looked non chalant. Alli bite her lips and looked at Mr Acutha who gave a small smile.