Chapter 34

Vajra bounced the baby on his arms as Alli sat infront of the mirror opening her jewelleries and keeping them inside a colourful rectangular box. She raised her eyebrows as Vajra looked at her intently.

" Anitha ke yenna achu ?" Vajra asked Alli who pursed her lips together.

" Onnum ille insecure ah aita avalothaan," Alli said causing him to arch his right eyebrows.

" Yen tidirnu ?" Vajra asked as he kissed the baby's forehead and placed her inside the cot.

" Tidir lam ille...Konjam naal avae apiditi thaan..." Alli said as she stood up and hugged his back.

" Naa thaan sonenle Naveen mama avaluku right ille nu...yaarachum ketingala," Vajra muttered causing Alli to swat his back.

" Yethe yethukude née mudichi podure! Avale un mama kaga thaan yenanamo panra née vere yenda," Alli said rubbing her temples.

" Yethu Thara ka ve hate panitu sapdama irrukarthu? Naa thaan partene Naveen mama Thara ka peyar ah yepidi ilutharu nu," Vajra said causing Alli to smack her own forehead.

" Deyh née vere! Avaru sonathuku karanam vere. Nethu night full kudi...iva help panala athu unge mama venam nu sonnaru...Iva odene Amma seiyamothu OK Ana naa mudiyathu nu solle avaru kovachikitu poga...athan nadantuchu..." Alli said causing Vajra to shake his head.

" Vere onnum ille le ?" Vajra asked. Alli swallowed her saliva and shook her head before hurriedly walking away.

" Vere yenemo irruke..." Vajra muttered to himself as he saw his wife's retracting back. Vajra exhaled his breath and walked away to the bathroom. He showered and walked out before jumping on the bed. Vajra's eyes widened seeing the small ipad screen lighting up brightly.

" Vibrator...stimulator," he muttered as his eyes went large and round seeing the adult toy. He smirked to himself before adding a few more toys and checked out.

Alli furrowed her eyebrows as she walked inside the room. Her husband was humming a song as he laid on the bed wearing nothing but his pink fluffy towel.

Alli quickly changed into her underwear and slid under the cover. She trailed her fingers on his abs, placing a kiss on the crook of his neck. Vajra's breath hitched as her hand reached his lower region. He looked at her square in the eyes, nodding his head before guiding her head to his member.

Vajra groaned and moaned out loudly, pulling his wife's hair as his eyes shut tightly. He sighed and tilt his head to the back while Alli got up and rushed to the bathroom.Vajra chuckled slightly hearing the woman throwing up. He stretched his hands up in the air before walking inside the bathroom.

Alli gave him a glare as she brushed her teeth. Vajra chuckled and walked behind her, nuzzling the back of her neck as she spat out the excess paste.

" Stop  it," Alli groaned as she gargled and spat the water out.

Vajra grinned pulling her back closer to his front, his arms hugging her waist tightly as they both stared at their reflection.

" Your sister is pregnant and Naveen doesn't know," Alli said in a quiet tone causing Vajra  to raise his eyebrows as his mouth parted in shock.

" What the f**k are you telling!" Vajra hissed while Alli exhaled her breath.

************************************
Naveen exhaled his breath as he sat inside his study. He was looking through the script, reading the dialogues and marking some changes.

He pulled his spectacles to the bridge of his nose and tipped his cigarette in the ash tray as the door opened.
Anitha wrinkled her nose smelling the air before covering her mouth and ran away.

Naveen frowned and immediately stood up, walking out of the room and heading towards the bathroom where Anitha was slumped over the toilet bowl. Naveen hovered behind her, placing his hand on her back as she throw up before groaning.

" Water," she croaked causing Naveen to hurry out while she got up and flushed the toilet bowl. She walked towards the sink and splashed the cool running water on her face before brushing her teeth.

Naveen cleared his throat as he walked towards her holding a glass of water. Anitha sighed and sipped the water a little before walking away.

" Yennachu ? Food poisoning ah ?" Naveen asked Anitha to groaned and rubbed her forehead.

" Onnum ille...anthe smell," Anitha said causing Naveen to sigh.

" Don't come inside the room then..." He trailed off causing her to nod and walk away.

Naveen made a tsk sound as she walked upstairs. He groaned and shook his head, massaging the back of his neck. He walked upstairs and opened the door before stumbling away slightly.

" Dress podame yethuku née ipdi sutitu irruke!" Naveen growled causing Anitha to gulp.

" Mata mothe than vanringe naa yenna panrathu," Anitha said as she wore a tight tank top and booty shorts.

" Dress ah di ithu ?" Naveen asked Anitha who turned her face away. She walked towards the dressing table. She combed her hair and placed a sindor on her forehead before applying a bright pink lip gloss.

" Legs ke lotion podanum...ithachum help panna mudiyuma ille nanne thaan podanuma?" Anitha asked in a quiet voice.

Naveen exhaled his breath before walking towards the dresser and took the cream. Anitha hid her smile before walking towards the bed. She laid on her stomach while Naveen sat on the edge of the bed.

He swallowed his saliva as he took a dollop of cream before applying it on her milky calf. Naveen gulped as she let out small moans as he massaged her lower calf.

' Jesus...this girl!' He thought to himself as he continued to massage her calfs. He swallowed his saliva as her shorts raised up exposing the swell of her bum.

" Yenna panringe...lotion potu vidunge," Anitha said in a groggy voice making him sigh. He quickly applied the lotion on the other leg and and then stood up.

Anitha licked the her lower lips, exhaling her breath as she watched him hurrying to the bathroom. She cradled the lotion in her hands, shaking her head softly as she heard his grunts.

Anitha quickly walked out from the room, dialling a number as she walked down the stairs.

*" Hello...failed..."* she said.

Alli sighed and rubbed her forehead. She gave a glare to Vajra and pushed his hands away from her breast.

*" Irru varen,"* Alli said before wearing her robe and walked out of the room.

Anitha's eyebrows raised up. She quickly walked out of the house and into the large garden area at the back.

*" Hello Alli...work out agale di,"* Anitha whined causing Alli to sigh.

*" Seri...adutha plan...yeneke oru santhegam thaan order panten...deliver Ana odene vanthu kudukuren,"* Alli said.

*" Veetle yethum partutangana ?"* Anitha asked biting her lips softly.

*" Inge yaarum adutavanga parcel lam thoraka matanga...Née inthelam worry panikathe..."* Alli said in soothing voice.

Anitha sighed and shook her head.

*" I even stripped infront of him appayum inthe manusha..."* Anitha said sniffling slightly.

*" Seri seri vidu...matamalaya poga poraru..."* Alli said sighing softly.

Anitha hummed and told her goodbye. Alli sighed and shook her head. She switched off the call and turned around.

Alli's eyes widened and she let out a startled gasp seeing Saritha standing behind her, Saritha's hands on her hips as she gave Alli a stern look.

************************************
Morning everyone....here's the update.

Also it's been 80 days now since Nemo got separated. I am not giving up hope Ana veetle my mom and all are so down and I am scared it's affecting me. Hopefully you guys can throw in some prayers and some positive words thank you.