Chapter 60

Vajra smiled to himself as he walked inside the house. He blinked when Saritha and Anirudh frowned seeing him.

" Yennachi ?" Vajra asked his parents who raised their eyebrows.

" Inge yenna panre ?" Anirudh asked as he ate a slice of apple.

" Huh..." Vajra said causing Saritha to sigh.

" We didn't know that you will be back this early," Saritha told Vajra who chuckled as he sat next to Saritha, placing his head on her shoulder.

" Velai mudinjuchu athan vanten..." Vajra said opening his mouth as he took a bite of the apple Saritha offered.

" Alli and Rubina Aaryn veetle irrukanga," Saritha said causing Vajra to hum.

" Appe sir um angaya iniki ?" Anirudh asked Vajra who frowned.

" Yenna ipidi kekuringe ?" Vajra asked Anirudh who exhaled his breath.

" Ama unake ippelam yenge kude sandai matum thana poda teriyum...Alli ve kutitu ange thaane adikadi pore," Anirudh said causing Vajra to frown.

" Daddy!" Vajra said before walking towards Anirudh and hugged him tightly causing Saritha to chuckle while Anirudh sighed and pat his head.

" Apidilam ille pa...Sorry I just...yetho as usual loose maari panten...I love you both," Vajra said earnestly. Saritha swallowed her saliva and hugged him tightly with Anirudh wrapping his arms around them.

" Née yenge chellam da...We just miss you...Appa panathu thapu thaan...aniki unne poga solirkakudathu...Amma vum rombhe thapu panten...manichiru..." Anirudh said while Saritha sniffled.

Vajra sighed and shook his head, patting both his parents shoulders.

" I need to apologise as well...I was very rude to you all...Naa...situation apidi achu and I blame myself," Vajra said causing Saritha to sigh and wipe his eyes, placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

" Née yeneke yepothum chellam thaan," Saritha said softly caressing his face.

" Seri poi kulichitu vaa, Amma sapadu seiren," Saritha told Vajra who grinned and walked away.

Pallavi watched with a small smile as Anirudh sat next to Vajra while Saritha served the young man his food. She smiled and walked away leaving the parents to converse with their son.

" Yeneke personal ah onnu tonuthu Ana Aaryn mama accept panna mataru," Vajra said causing Saritha to raise her eyebrows.

" Yenathu?" Anirudh asked as he stole a cucumber from Vajra's plate.

" Ille...amma ke senji ingaya thana vechikutom...anthe matiri Alli um ingeye iruntha ?" Vajra said causing Anirudh to sigh while Saritha pursed her lips.

" Yeneke yaarum ille da...anthe time un thata Patti innum accept panle...Alli apidi ille," Saritha said.

" Seri appe mama veetle or naa vangirka veetule senji inge kutitu vanta ?" Vajra asked.

" Hmm nalla idea va irruke," Anirudh said causing Saritha to shake her head.

" Loosa rendu perum! Seemantham naa yenna nu teriyuma teriyatha ? Yenda née vere...mothele vanguna veetuku pooja podunum...Alli ke teriyuma teriyatha ?" Saritha asked Vajra who pouted.

" Anthe file ah vitutu poiten athunale veedu vangiten nu teriyum," Vajra whined causing Anirudh to snort.

" Ava peyar nu teriyuma ?" Anirudh asked Vajra who shook his head.

" Ille unguluku and Thatta Patti ke matum teriyum," Vajra said causing Anirudh to smile and pat his shoulder.

" Seri ipidi seilama ? Yenge kelunge," Saritha said as she sat down in between her son and husband.