Chapter 12

Vajra stopped short as he walked inside his mansion. His eyes widened and eyebrow raised up to his hairline seeing his maids and butlers clearing things around.

His eyes narrowed towards Alli who coughed as she wiped a black marbled statue. Vajra's Adam's apple bobbed seeing her wearing a pink spaghetti stripe and baby blue shorts, showcasing her bubble butt and slender legs.

' Iva vere torture panrale,' he groaned adjusting himself slightly before walking towards Alli. He cleared his throat making her gasp and nearly stumble. Vajra quickly held her before pulling her up. Alli's eyes widened as she stared into Vajra's gaze.

" Sir...Oh pardon me," James the butler said causing Alli to move away from Vajra, her face turned into a bright shade while Vajra cleared his throat and looked at the butler.

" Sir there's a woman out there claiming to know you and ma'am," The butler said clearing his throat slightly.

" Mansi ka is here!" Alli gasped and smiled at Vajra pulling pulling him towards the door.

Vajra pursed his lips in displeasure as looked at Mansi who gave him an equally withered look.

" Woah! Your V!" A girl chimed as she looked at Vajra in awe.

Vajra gave her a charming smile and nod his head. The girl blushed before digging her bean bag and took out a notebook.  " I am your biggest fan!" The girl said with a bright smile, clapping her hands in delight as Vajra gave her an autograph.

" Chitti! I missed you! Wait...you're here in V's ghar? " the girl rushed out as she looked at Vajra and Alli.

Alli chuckled and pulled the girl into a hug. " I don't know any V...His um Vajra for me," Alli said with a small smile.

" Vajra...the assh*le that mom talks to you about ? Seriously? You were in love with V ? V  how could you ! Alli chitti is so good and nice and you...you left her for some white trash !?" The girl said in a hysterical tone as she glowered at Vajra.

Alli smacked her own forehead while Vajra smirked and glared at Mansi.

" You raised her well! Sounds exactly like you!" Vajra sneered at Mansi who snort.

" We don't want to get into that topic V... won't be nice if I say the same thing right ?" Mansi said raising her right eyebrow.

" Stop it! All three of you! Pritu! Apologies right now! And Mansi please...Vajra neeyum pesame irru please," Alli said to the three of them.

Preeti huffed but mumbled her apologies while Mansi gave a wide fake smile to Vajra before strutting into his house.

" Para...ven veetuku iva yennamo ava veedu maari pora!" Vajra sneered.

" Please da...naa thaan vara sonne...konjam amaitiya irru," Alli said holding his hands in hers.

" Yenathu ithulam ?" Vajra asked Mansi who placed a large bag on the table.

" Naaa...thaan vangitu vara sonne...yenda ivalo periya veedu...oru sammi room kude irrukatha ?" Alli said, crossing her hands under her chest.

" Eh ippe yethuku sammi room? Inge yaaru poojai lam panna pora...yendi unake inthe velai ?" Vajra said, his Adam's apple bobbing as he struggled to only look at Alli's face.

Mansi shook her head as she saw Vajra's eyes staring at Alli's bosom.

" Are Pagli! Who are you to decide what he should have in this house...its his house na...he will bring a naya wife and she will decide...Your only being foolish for doing all this!" Mansi said as she stared at Vajra and Alli.