Chapter 25

Anirudh raised his eyebrows while Saritha smiled widely, exchanging happy looks with Lakshmi as they looked around the house yard.

Revant whistled while Ashmaan watched the house with surprise.

" Namma Mini paiyan ivalo periya veedu vanguvan yethurparkala," Nelson said with a wide smile as he looked at Hrishikesh who grinned and nod his head.

" Seri yenge inthe paiyan...varuvum nu teriyumle," Anusha asked Saritha who nod her head.

The crowd fondly known as family looked in awe as a sleek Mercedes rolled inside. Anirudh's eyes widened while Nelson looked in surprise as the door opened and Alli stepped out with a small smile.

" Sorry...Ivan sollala ninge vantutinganu," she said in a low voice.

" Yethuku un kite solanum...ithu avan veedu thana?" Amaira asked causing Saritha and Anusha to glare at her.

Naveen rolled his eyes and walked towards the car bonnet, helping Alli to bring out the bags.

" Aiyoo sir parale...naa parturuken," Alli said to Naveen who smirk and shook his head.

" Ada kalyana ponu ithulam seilama...plus Yenge Anna ke innum stamina irruke nu proof panra," Yashwan said with a smirk as he walked over to help Naveen.

Mythili rolled her eyes while Anitha's ears turned slightly pink. Alli grinned and shook her head before walking towards the door.

" Rombhe neram wait panringala ? Sorry Butler ah decorator kitte Mansi kutitu poitanga measurement kaga," Alli said as she opened her locket and took out the key.

Anirudh and Saritha exchanged glances while Pallavi looked at Ravi as they both grinned widely. Alli smiled as she opened the door and ushered them inside.

" Why didn't you open the door!?" Alli asked the maid who gulped.

" There was no identification...we didn't know that there are guests coming," The maid said causing Alli to exhale her breath.

" Ivana!" She muttered under her breath before looking at Anirudh and Saritha with a small smile as she apologised. Saritha sighed and shook her head while Anirudh placed his hand on her shoulders.

" Née yethuku ma sorry solre...yellam anthe mini payala solanum," Revant said causing Alli to smile.

" Bags?" Yashwan asked as he and Naveen brought the plastic bags.

Lakshmi and Ravi watched carefully as the maids hurried and took the bag away from the boys while Alli turned and nod her head to another staff who immediately ushered them to the parlour.

Anusha and Nelson smiled as they saw Naveen placing his jacket on Anitha who blushed and thanked him as she wore it. Anirudh and Saritha who watched the newlyweds smiled softly, holding their hands as Anirudh gave her a meaningful smile.

The family watched in astonishment as the parlour door opened and a few maids wheeled carts towards them. Pallavi looked at Revant and waggled her eyebrows.

" Partingala...Mini paiya yennama valanturukanu," Pallavi said causing Revant to pout in jealousy.

Aashman on the other hand gave a stern look to Amaira who gulped and kept quiet. Alli smiled as she wheeled the pram into the parlour. Lakshmi smiled as she bend down and took the baby before bouncing the girl on her lap.

" Ninge sapdunge...rooms allocate panitu irrukanga...innum konjam nerathule rest panalam," Alli said as she walked towards Pallavi who pulled her into a tight hug.

" Kalayanam ke munadi ingeye stay panitiya," Amaira asked.

Anusha and Nelson narrowed their eyes at the woman who averted her glance while Saritha looked at Alli,tilting her head to the side.