Chapter 36

" Nillu ma," Naveen said exasperatedly as Anitha stomped away towards the main door.

" Yethuku unge thangachi ke vere velai ille! Yeppa parthalum inge varathu vanthu Alli ve pathi unge kutre kora solrathu! Iniki inthe dress le partutu apidiye veliya poga solla poren!" Anitha hissed as walked towards the main door

Naveen shook his head exasperatedly as Anitha turned her face towards him as she opened the door.

" Can't you see that we are busy!" Anitha said watching Naveen whose eyes went wide. Anitha furrowed her eyebrows and turned her face towards the door.

Her eyes nearly bulged out, face turning pale, her mouth parted opened as she stumbled behind. Naveen quickly rushed behind her and held her shoulders.

Alli covered her hands over her mouth stifling her laughter, squeaking and ducked her head down when Sarirha gave her a glare before looking at her daugther.

" Yennadi dress ithu! Ipidi thaan door open panuviya! Unge appa vanturutha! Ille Nelson vanturuntha!" Saritha hissed at Anitha who swallowed her saliva.

Naveen exhaled his breath and gave Anitha a look before nudging his head towards the stairs. Anitha gulped and rushed upstairs while Naveen scratched his eyebrows and gave Saritha a small smile.

" Ulle vanga attai...ava vere yaaro vanranga nu nenichita," Naveen said clearing his throat.

Saritha exhaled her breath and walked inside, patting Naveen's shoulders while Alli smiled and nod at Naveen.

Anitha pressed her lips together, wringing her hands together as she walked down. Saritha gave her daugther a displeased look while Naveen exhaled his breath.

" Unake arive illaya Anitha! Sollu ipidi thaan dress potutu kathuva thorapa!" Saritha hissed causing Anitha to gulp.

" Attai vidunge inimel apidi panna matta...Poi coffee kondutu va ma," Naveen said to Anitha who nod and hurried away.

Saritha raised her eyebrows when Alli stood up holding the small bag. Alli gave an innocent smile before running into the kitchen causing Saritha and Naveen to shake their heads exasperatedly.

" Ani mama nalla irrukara ?" Naveen asked causing Saritha to chuckle and nod her head.

" Avaruku yenna nalla thaan irukaru...L.A le next week concert vechirukaru," Saritha said causing Naveen to chuckle.

" Thata? Patti ? Sorry veetuku varanum Ana konjam shooting busy...naane nethu night thaan vanthe Paris le irunthu," Naveen said scratching the side of his beard.

" Paravala...innum shoot poganuma ?" Saritha asked Naveen who smiled and nod his head.

" Hydrabad le one week...Ana athu next month so in between free ah thaan iruken just shows aprom add shoot," Naveen said causing Saritha to smile.

She raised her eyebrows when Anitha and Allo walked back to the living room. She sighed and took the cup before watching Anitha walk away.

" Mappilai ke coffee?" Saritha asked Anitha.

" Ille naa ipethan kudichen attai...ninge kudinge," Naveen said causing Saritha to nod and sip her coffee.

" Unge work yepidi poguthu...Vajra yenna panran ?" Naveen asked Alli who gulped her coffee before giving him a smile.

" Vajra last week US kelembitan...one week kalichu varuvan...Yeneke work seriya irruke inthe varam night shift," Alli said causing Naveen to nod his head.

" Baby?" He said with a low voice. Saritha tilt her head looking surprised while Allo grinned.

" Vajra kutitu poitan, inthe varam ange baby ke doctor's appointment as well," Anitha said causing Naveen to raise his eyebrows.