Chapter 17

Vajra shook his head seeing Alli curled up with the baby. He glanced at his phone before yawning slightly.

" Eh...Alli...yenturi di...un room ke po," Vajra said trying to wake Alli who mumbled incoherently before tossing around.

" Ivala!" Vajra muttered under his breath before standing up. He stretched his hands up and yawned, padding to the door.

Aaryn raised his eyebrows at Vajra who sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

" Thoongita..." he said to Aaryn who exhaled his breath audibly.

" Ithuke pesame avala kalyanam panitu irunturukalamle...unake OK naa yaaruke pudikalanalum vere vazhi illame accept panirpangala..." Aaryn said to Vajra who averted his face.

" Regret panre...Ana appeve kalyanam panirtha...rendu perum ivalo successful airupuma nu teriyele...Alli ve naa marriage panitu...States ke kutitu poiruva pesame ?" Vajra asked Aaryn who raised his eyebrows.

" Yenda ? Yeneke irruka vasathi ku yen ponnuku naa bramandama kalyanam pannuve...yethuku un kude ava odi ponum ?" Aaryn asked Vajra who rubbed his forehead.

" Apidi solale...Seri vidunge mama..." Vajra said.

Aaryn raised his eyebrows at Vajra.

" scotch?" He asked Vajra before walking to his liquor cabinet.

" Whiskey," Vajra said with a grin. Aaryn gave him a look before pouring Vajra a shot.

Vajra grinned and cheered at Aaryn before drowning the liquor.

" Vajra...yen da née kudipiya ?" Thara exclaimed as she walked out of her room.

" Athu...mama pasama kuduka mothu yepidi vendam nu solla mudiyum," Vajra said with a grin.

Thara turned her face and looked at Aaryn who blinked.

" Poi solran...naa scotch thaan kette...whiskey venumnu Ivan thaan sonna," Aaryn said while Thara rolled her eyes and glowered at them.

" Social drinker thaan ka naa..." Vajra said before gulping his whiskey.

" Poi padu...Yenge neege room ke vanga," Thara huffed and walked away. Aaryn smirked before drowning his alcohol.

He pat Vajra's shoulders before walking away. Vajra shook his head fondly and stretched his hands over his head. He tilt his head to his left seeing Ram and Krishi silently walking out of their room, clutching their blankets. Varja watched them walking towards Alli's room before the two gasped and walked out with fear.

" Hey...yenna panringa," Vajra said as he stepped out of the shadow. Krishi and Ram shouted as they hugged each other.

" Vajra...yenna...Ram Krishi ?" Alli said as she walked out carrying the baby.

" Akka...mama scared us!" Ram and Krishi said as they ran and hugged Alli's legs.

" Yenda...China paiyanugala poi...pappa aluvura...née mothele bottle yeduthuva," Alli said before walking back to Vajra's room.

The twins smirked evily at Vajra before walking behind Alli. Vajra groaned and smacked his own forehead as he stalked away.

" Yennadi nadakuthu inge," Vajra asked as he walked inside holding the milk bottle.

Ram and Krishi was snoring slightly as they curled up next to Alli to pat their sleepy head while the baby gurgled, waving her hands up in the air as she laid next to Krishi.

" Shoo...quiet," Alli said before passing the baby to Vajra. Vajra sighed and opened his shirt. Alli watched with wide eyes as Vajra cradled the baby before feeding her. She pat Ram and Krishi shoulders luling them to sleep while Vajra fed the baby.

Vajra gave a small smile nudging his head at Alli who blushed and shook her head. Vajra smirked before walking over to the cot. He gently placed the baby inside the cot and kissed her forehead.

Alli walked towards Vajra and hugged him from behind, placing her head on his bare back. Vajra sighed and gave a small smile.

" Go to sleep...naa un room le thoonguren...cheriya ?" Vajra asked Alli who smiled and nod her head.

He turned around and swiftly kissed her cheeks before walking out. Alli sighed, closing the door before walking back to the bed.

************************************
Hey guys sorry...another filler Chap today had a little issue... I hope everyone will still enjoy this.

Nandhu_Arshi I managed to see your tweet about my fanfic and Anirudh in super singer. Thank you dear for the tweet. Was seriously surprised ❤❤