Chapter 13

Alli rushes inside the hospital. Her eyes widened as she saw Vajra slumped on the bench.

" Vajra," Alli shouted as she ran towards the man. Her eyes widened as Vajra raised his head. Alli kneeled infront of Vajra staring at his redden eyes.

" Yenna achu ?" Alli gasped holding his hands.

" She...she's gone," Vajra said, rubbing his eyes.

Alli's eyes widened. Her face turned pale as she clenched Vajra's shirt.

" Yennada solre! Emily ke yenna achu...Baby ?" Alli asked tugging his shirt.

Vajra swallowed his saliva and pulled her into his side, hugging her tightly as Alli sobbed in his arms.

" Alli..."

Alli's eyes grew large. Her eyebrows nearly disappeared in her hairline. She quickly stood up and ran towards the man, hugging him tightly  while Vajra gulped slightly as he stood up.

Aaryn exhaled his breath as he stared at Vajra, giving him a disappointed look.

" Appa ninge yepidi..." Alli asked in a quiet tone as she looked at Aaryn with a scared expression.

" Vajra call panna...Yenna Alli panre née inge ? " Aaryn said and looked at Alli who swallowed her saliva.

Dr Mehta cleared his throat as he walked out of a room.

" What are you going to do with the baby ?" He asked Vajra who looked at Alli and Aaryn.

" I...Emily wanted to place it in adoption," Vajra began, swallowing his saliva when Alli gasps.

Aaryn exhaled his breath and looked at Dr Mehta and Vajra, nodding his head at Dr Mehta who turned to Vajra.

" Look...there's that option...another option would be...you take the baby...biologically it's yours...so tell me which one you want and I will arrange it," Dr Mehta said to Vajra.

Vajra glanced at Alli before shaking his head. Vajra walked towards Aaryn and looked at the elder man

" Mama...she wants me to take the baby..." Vajra said to Aaryn who gave a small smile.

" And you ?" Aaryn asked, arching his eyebrow.

" Can I...can I see the baby ?" Vajra asked Dr Mehta who nod and ushered him.

" Go," Aaryn said nudging Alli. Alli wiped her eyes and hugged her father quickly before rushing towards Vajra.

Aaryn exhaled his breath, rubbing the back of his neck as he watched Vajra placing a protective hand on Alli's waist as they walked away.

Aaryn groaned and rubbed his temples while he sat on the bench. He raised his eyebrows at Chandni and Mansi who walked towards them.

" Thara ?" Chandni asked as she sat next to Aaryn.

Aaryn exhaled his breath and shook his head. Mansi winced and gave a sorry look to Aaryn.

" Is it wise ? " Mansi asked Aaryn who chuckled.

" Don't know...That boy called and told me to save Alli! I rushed here and then Mehta called me saying that Vajra and that woman is here! When I came...Alli was with him!" Aaryn snorted and shook his head. " The idiot is the one who needs saving! " Aaryn muttered.

Mansi stood up as while Chandni and Aaryn furrowed their eyebrows seeing Vajra walked out of the room.

" Vajra...wait !" Alli hollered as she rushed behind him.

" Vajra ? Alli ?" Aaryn called out as he stood up straight frowning at Vajra.

" You better tell them the truth boy!" Chandni said before nudging her head to Mansi asking her to follow her.