Chapter 59

Chara furrowed her eyebrows as she saw Aaryn and Thara glaring at each other. She swallowed her saliva as the three boys screamed her name and rushed towards her while Aaryn and Thara glanced at her direction.

Chara hugged the boys and passed each of them a small lollipop causing the boys to grin and hug her.

" Yengalaku!" Venkat whined while Arvind pouted at her. Chara narrowed her eyes and flipped her middle finger causing the boys to gasp while Aaryn exhaled his breath. Chara turned pink and mumbled her apologies when Thara raised her eyebrows. The boys quickly dragged her away.

" Come on Harpy, Rombhe naal kalichu mummy and papa going to fight," Venkat said gleefully while Arvind snorted. Chara furrowed her eyebrows and elbowed Venkat's ribs.

" Arivu iruka unake ! Sandai podorangana avangala console pannama!" Chara hissed causing the boys to roll their eyes.

" Athuku Alli ka varanum...kupturukum," Arvind said causing Chara to shake her head and stormed away. Arvind and Venkat glanced at each other before following her.

She gulped seeing a worried Meera and a resigned looking Kishan in the dining room.

" Amma," Chara said softly and she walked and hugged Meera who tucked Chara's hair behind her ears.

" Poi kulichitu vaa sapdalam," Meera said with a small smile causing Chara to frown.

" Ange attai and sir yethuku apidi irrukanga ? Ivanunge sanda poduranga nu solranga...is it because of.." Chara trailed off causing Kishan to sigh.

" It's not because of you...yellatiyum unnale nenaikathe...Ithu Alli ode semantham issue," Kishan said causing Chara to frown.

Arvind sighed while Venkat walked towards Meera and placed his head on her shoulder much to Chara's irritation.

" Chitti...yenna stomach le kutitu poita," Venkat said causing Meera to frown at Chara who huffed while Kishan shook his head.

" Yennathan Acha?" Arvind asked Kishan who sighed.

" Teriyele...Anna kovama office ke vantaru...Kate ke semeraya viluntuchu...athode meetings cancel and he came back..." Kishan said while Meera swallowed her saliva.

" Amma...periama ungakite yethum sonanagala ?" Arvind asked Meera who blinked while Chara let out a small gasp. Kishan smiled softly seeing Meera's rosy face. He glanced at Chara and sighed seeing the girl's expression.

" Ille...avanga oru mariya vantanga...Krishi and Ram yetho sandai nu sonanga...aprom inge vanthe odene avar kitte shout pannanga," Meera said biting her lips.

" Appa kudichitu irunthara ?" Venkat asked Meera who sighed and nod.

" Athuka sandai potanga ?" Chara asked Meera who nod her head. Kishan chuckled and shook his head.

" Anni vere yethum keka bayantukutu athule sandai potrupanga...Pallavi akka ah call pannom appa thaan ange nadantha issue terinjichi," Kishan said.

" Avanga saptangala ?" Chara asked causing Kishan and Meera to shake their head.

" Mothele sapda veipoma ? " Chara asked biting her lips. Kishan's eyes widened and he smiled, nodding his head. Chara gulped and quickly walked into the kitchen while Kishan asked Venkat to bring the younger boys upstairs.

" Naa drinks kalakitu varen," Meera said and walked away.

Arvind walked towards the kitchen as smiled leaning against the counter watching the mother and daugther. He smiled and shook his head before grabbing the drink tray from Meera while Chara took the snacks tray consists of onion pakodas and egg kebab.