Chapter 46

Aaryn exhaled his breath seeing Kishan's dejected face while the twins smiled turned into frown when Arvind told them that Akash couldn't make it because Meera is working and Chara is not answering her phone.

" Can't you pick him from his house ?" Thara asked Arvind who rubbed the back of his neck.

" Can't periamma...she made us stop infront of a wrong house," Arvind growled causing Thara to shake her head resignedly.

" Seri vidu...vaa namma sapdalam," Thara said patting Arvind's shoulder before dragging the boy to the dining table.

Aaryn exhaled his breath and nod at Venkat while ushering the twins when Kishan shook his head and left.

" Kishan ?" Thara asked Aaryn who gave a grimace and told her that his not hungry. Thars pursed her lips and gave Arvind a pointed look when the boy tried to leave the dining table as well. Arvind sighed and began nibbling on the food while the twins ate quietly sensing the tension.

" Amma," Alli said with a wide smile as she and Vajra walked into the dining room with baby Rubina on Vajra's arms.

"Rubinaaaa," the twins hollered and quickly scrambled towards Vajra who kneeled down and the twins kiss the sleepy baby while Alli walked towards Aaryn, hugging him tightly. Thara smiled and kissed her forehead while Arvind and Venkat got up and pushed her gently to take a seat.

Vajra raised his eyebrows seeing Alli eating heartily with Thara feeding her.

" Deyh yennada avala apidi parkure ?" Aaryn asked Vajra who shook his head.

" Yethum solala...ama yeneke yaarum feed panna matingala?" Vajra asked causing Aaryn to raise his eyebrows.

" Ram...Krishi...feed your mama," Aaryn said. Vajra's eyes widened  when the twins smiled widely.

" Haiyoo yeneke sapade venam...Ruby lou aluvura naa poi paduka veikiren," he said and bumped into Mrs Acutha, nearly causing her to fall down as he walked up the stairs.

Aaryn hide his snicker while Mrs Acutha cursed the hurrying man before walking towards the dining table.

" Alli bear...cravings lam irruka?" She asked with a wide smile, pinching Alli's cheek as she cooed over the flat tummy. Arvind and Venkat snorted seeing the woman fawning over the blushing Alli.

" Sweet thane sapduren...morning sickness lam avalo ille Ana sweets sapta whole day varale yeneke..." Alli said with a small smile.

" Athe kude Vajra mama tiridi saptaram...Vasu soltu iruntha..." Venkat said causing Thara to shake her head.

" Deyh tiridi lam sapadale...avan tension ke senjitan...ama yethuku ithulam oru issue ne pesuringe ?" Allu asked Venkat who gulped seeing her frown.

" Yen chumma thana ka...ithuke yen née kova padure ?" Venkat said.

Thara covered her smile when Alli immediately burst into tears as she got up and hugged the bewildered Aaryn while the boys raised their eyebrows. Mrs Acutha grinned widely and chuckled while Thara looked amused.

Vajra who walked down the stairs frowned seeing Alli sobbing. He quickly walked towards Alli and Aaryn, placing his hand on Alli's shoulder. Vajra smiled softly and wiped her tears causing her to sniffle and hug him.

" Naa kova paduren nu solranga da," Alli said causing Vajra to sigh and pat her shoulders.

" Yenda unge akka ve apidi solringe! Cheri di...hum aluvathe...vaa naa sweets...Gummy bears lam bag le vechiruken...yellam unake thaan," Vajra said before bringing her into the living room.