Chapter 42

Anitha swallowed her saliva as she watched Naveen getting ready. She licked her lower lips and wringed her hands together watching him spraying his cologne.

" Um interview ah ?" Anitha asked Naveen who nod his head as he placed the cologne inside the shelf.

" Anthe heroine kudeya...Ithode moonu padam le avanga kude," Anitha said, gulping slightly as the man's intense eyes turned towards her.

Naveen walked towards Anitha, pulling her up, placing his finger on her lips. His dark eyes gazing directly into her surprised warm brown eyes. Naveen exhaled his breath while Anitha swallowed her saliva.

" I had dated so many women in the past...had a living in relationship...had an ex fiancee...had many many one night stands...I use to be happy with that Ana yeppe unne kalyanam panneno appeve I wanted to bury my past...I am not a good man to deserve this angel...Anitha I watched you grow up! You have always excel in your studies...the way you took over Lakshmi Patti event management company, you're out of my league," Naveen said causing Anitha to shake her head.

The man smiled and kissed her forehead before gently tucking her loose strands of hair behind her ears.

" I am ashamed that I did all that. Sighs...Anitha, I am not letting you go understand...I have nothing to do with that woman...She just caught me unaware and you know how the media portrays," Naveen said causing Anitha to nod and wipe her nose.

" Seri poi ready agu," Naveen said causing Anitha to furrow her eyebrows.

" Naa yethuke? Appa veetuku pole...ingeye irruken," Anitha said causing Naveen to sigh and pinch her cheek.

" Unge appa veetuku ille...yennode pre-release event ku," Naveen said causing Anitha to gasp.

" Naana ? Angeya...ille naa yepidi," Anitha said causing Naveen to raise his eyebrows.

" Yen unge background lam maranthu pocha? Rockstar Anirudh ode daugther thane ? Ippe inthe small actor ode wife," Naveen said causing Anitha to blush and giggle.

Naveen smirked as he walked towards the cupboard before bringing out a rectangle box. Anitha tilt her head as the man placed the box on her hands.

" Yenathu ithu," Anitha mumbled as she began opening the ribbon. Naveen walked behind her and wrapped his hand on her stomach, kissing her neck as she gasped eying the floral print saree.

" Yenaka ? " She asked Naveen who hummed.

" Ninga vanguningala," Anitha asked causing Naveen to exhale his breath.

" Delhi le Streetle oru dance shoot mothu anthe shop le inthe saree hang panirturuchu...yeneke unake pota nalla irrukum nu tonuchu...assistant ah anupi vangitu vara sonne," Naveen said smiling slightly as Anitha gasped.

" Ana yeneke saree katte teriyathu," Anitha said causing Naveen to chuckle.

" Naa help panre," Naveen said causing Anitha to nod her head.

Anitha gasped as Naveen's hands trailed all around her midsection in the pretext of helping her tie the saree. She blushed and bite her lips as he tucked the pleats inside.

" Pothum," Anitha said before walking away causing Naveen to chuckle. The girl quickly applied her minimal make up and purple coloured lipstick much to his amusement.

He placed his hands on her waist as they walked down the stairs.

Anitha exhaled her breath quietly and held his hand while placing her head on his shoulders as they sat on the backseat.

************************************
Vajra raised his eyebrows as he walked into his father in laws house.

Aaryn was standing infront of his menaces as he scolded the boys who ducked their head down.