Chapter 48

Anirudh and Saritha furrowed their eyebrows while Arvind glowered at the woman standing infront of him with her children.

" Arvind neeyum inge vanturukiya ?" Nadiya asked with a wide smile causing the young man to narrow his eyes at her.

" Thata Patti...vanga polam...Mams kutitu vara sonaru," Arvind said. Saritha smiled softly and held Arvind's arms as they walked away while Anirudh gave Nadiya an irritated look before following them.

" Ma...what are we even doing here," the youngest boy asked Nadiya who shook her head.

" Keep quiet," she hissed before walking behind the group.

Thara's eyes widened as she saw Nadiya walking with a confident smile while Meera's face turned pale. Aaryn clenched his fist and shook his head at Kishan who growled.

" Temple Kishan...airum peyar varuvanga," Aaryn said placing a calm hand on Kishan's shoulder.

" Arvind...arvind yenge ?" Aaryn asked Saritha who looked around.

" Tho vanturen soltu ponna," Saritha said causing Kishan to sigh.

" Avana kadaisiveraikum santhosama irruka vida matta Anna," Kishan said. Chara furrowed her eyebrows hearing the conversation. She glanced at Ram and Krishi who gestured her to bend down.

" Arvind Anna paavom," Ram said while Krishi nod his head.

" His mother no want him...amma only his amma but he call periamma..." Krishi said with a sad tone causing Chara to swallow her saliva.

Her eyes widened seeing Raghav and Arvind walking together with the older man saying something to Arvind.

" He is coming," she said softly pointing at Arvind and Raghav. Thara smiled and nod her head while Meera placed her hand on Chara's shoulders.

Kishan carried Ram while Aaryn took Akash and Raghav carried Krishi as they began climbing up the stairs to the temple. Vajra furrowed his eyebrows as he saw Nadiya. He shook his head before nodding at Alli while Anirudh took the baby from him.

" Ivanga yenna panranga," Alli whispered to Vajra who held her waist possesively.

" Ignore her...namma polam...LakshmiPriya!" Vajra shouted at his niece who gulped and quickly walked with them.

" Yenna ange unake pechu ?" Vajra asked LakshmiPriya who gulped.

" Amma varalaya nu kettanga mama athan sonne...namma relation thane," LakshmiPriya said causing Vajra to shake his head.

" Oh apidi seri naa Mihi ka kitte pesikire...po," Vajra said causing the girl to gulp and hurry away.

The priest walked out with a smile as he took the trays from Thara and Saritha. Aaryn's eyes widened and he nudged Anirudh pointing to the fat man who walked up with his wife and  three sons. Anirudh pursed his lips as Nadiya and her children walked behind them.

" Ani sir...ninge inge ," the man said with a big smile while the woman narrowed her eyes.

" Yenge family ke puja...I am surprised to see you," Anirudh said causing the man to laugh.

" Nadiya ode chitapa...this is my wife...and my sons," the man said causing the woman to grimace.

Thara and Saritha exchanged looks seeing Nadiya face turned sour when the man mentioned the woman as wife while Mr Acutha swallowed his saliva placing his hand on Bavani's shoulder and nodding to Mrs Achuta who gulped and stood behind Bavani.

Aaryn snorted and shook his head giving his father a look while Kishan smiled when the producer's wife looked at him.

" Ninge naala irrukingala ?" She asked in amicable tone while the man and Nadiya frowned.