Chapter 33

Alli rolled her eyes as she threw her wet towel on Vajra's face. Vajra mocked frowned before tickling the baby's foot, grinning as the baby began squealing. Alli gave him an unimpressed look as she placed both hands on her hips.

" Ippe nee variya ille naane pova!" Alli asked before walking out of the room, slamming the door shut.

" Unge amma kovichikita," Vajra said in a gleeful tone while the baby babbled as if nodding in agreement to her father.

" Yenadi achu ? " Lakshmi asked Alli stomped down the stairs while Pallavi gave an amused smirk. Amaira's eyes and ears perked up as she watched the girl. Alli rolled her eyes and shook her head.

" Avunuku arive ille patti..." Alli said causing Pallavi to snort.

Lakshmi shook her head and pinched Alli's cheek causing the girl to whine.

" Airum Irunthalum yen peran di...parthu pesu," Lakshmi said with a mock frown causing Alli to shake her head.

" Yenna orey satham ?" Saritha asked as she and Anirudh walked out of the pooja room.

" Yenna pathi complain," Vajra said as he walked down the stairs holding the baby in his arms. He raised his eyebrows as Amaira narrowed hers looking at the baby.

Amaira sniffled and stood up when Saritha took the baby from Vajra's arms and kissed her cheek. Anirudh exhaled his breath as the girl hiccupped and walked away.

" Yeneke yenamo pesame nanga thaniya porathu thaan nalathu tonuthu," Vajra said causing Lakshmi and Pallavo to raise their eyebrows while Saritha frowned.

" Neeye inge full time irruka matte nu solre...ithule Alli and kolanthai ah thaniya vere vitutu poga pore ?" Anirudh asked as he whacked Vajra's head.

" Pinna yenna...avanga yetachum oru problem pante irrukanga...baby ah ondiya yenge vitutu porathukum yeneke bayam thaan!" Vajra said.

Alli shook her head and cleared her throat.

" Athu pathilam aprom pesalam...née ready aitele...vaa polam," Alli said causing Saritha to tilt her head towards her daugther in law.

" Yenge ponum ?" Saritha asked Alli who blushed.

" Ille nethu night oru 12 pole Anitha kitte irunthu call vantuchu...Ana pesame vechita...aprom call panna yedukave ille athan poi partutu varalamnu," Alli said to Saritha.

Saritha and Anirudh frowned looking anxiously while Lakshmi fretted worriedly. Vajra shook his head and gave Alli a glare.

" Ma patti...athulam onnum ille...ava yethum wrong ah press panirpa...Iva irrukale! Yendi née vere," Vajra said, blinking his eyes at Alli. Alli licked her lower lips and nod her head.

" Ama apidiya thaan irrukum...Irunthalum vanthu oru varam mele aguthu...avala poi parkule naa yepidi ?" Alli asked Vajra.

" Polam polam...cheri ma appe nanga poitu varum," Vajra said taking the baby from Saritha's arms.

" Deyh ivala ange yetuku kutitu pore...Naveen-" Anirudh began when Vajra shook his head.

" Baby vanthu ava thatta veetuku pora...Thara ka pathukuva...Apidiye Thara ka ve nethu breakfast ke Noodles panna sonne so ange saptutu povum," Vajra said waggling his eyebrows.

" Deyh yeneke oru tupperware parcel," Revant said walking into the house.

Pallavi rolled her eyes while Saritha and Lakshmi pinched Vajra's cheek.

" Irunthalum un akka ve ippe nee rombhe advantage yedutukure," Anirudh said to Vajra who grinned.

" Double duty le...naan thane veetuku one and only marumagan," Vajra said with a wide grin and waggling eyebrows causing Saritha to shake her head exasperatedly.