Chapter 23

Alli gave a warning look to Vajra who huffed and bounced the baby. Alli sighed and shook her head before pressing the door bell.

She smiled widely and tackled Anitha when the young woman opened the door.

" Alli!" Anitha said smiling widely as she hugged Alli tightly.

" Vajra..." Naveen said, his eyes widened and his tone betrayed his emotion.

" Mama...." Vajra said in a curt tone.

Naveen gave a resigned smile while Alli glared at Vajra. Anitha bite her lips and walked towards Vajra, she tilt her head up and gave him a soft smile. Vajra sighed and mussed her hair making Anitha gasp and hug her brother, sniffling slightly.

Alli smiled gently and walked towards the siblings. She took the baby from Vajra's arms before turning towards Naveen.

" Veedu rombhe nalla irruke," Alli said with a wide smile.

Naveen nod his head and gave her a small smile.

" Veedu suthi katringala ?" Alli asked with a bright smile. Naveen smiled and nod his head. He glanced at the back seeing his wife pulling Vajra out. He shook his head and gave Alli a blank smile.

" Yepidi parthalum Anirudh mama veetle yeneke bad name thaan...Aniki Thara...ippe Anitha," Naveen said in a resigned tone.

Alli smiled and shook her head.

" Apidi yosikatinga...Saritha aunty kum seri...Anirudh mama kum seri...unga mele yenthe varutham ille...Inthe moovendra pathi bother panatinga...Aniki amma ode reasoning ke avanga support panle...iniki unge reasoning ke support panle...but they will come to their sense...Revant mama ke left and right already vilunturuchy..." Alli said with a small smile.

Naveen barked out a laugh and guided Alli around the house.

" Omg! Jacuzzi...Anitha always wanted one !" Alli gushed and turned around with a wide smile.

Naveen smiled and nod his head. He then showed Alli around the floor, pointing at the guest rooms, private library, entertainment room and etc.

When they came downstairs, Vajra immediately stood up. Alli smiled as she walked towards Vajra, passing the baby to her father.

" I love this house Vajra...Everything's perfect," Alli gushed.

Anitha chuckled while Naveen shook his amused with smiled.

" Cheri irrunge, naa poi drinks yedutu varen...Lunch saptutu thaan ponum," Anitha said with a wide smile.

She swallowed her saliva as her eyes met Naveen's. Alli tried to hide her smile seeing Anitha's face as the newly wedded bride walked away hurriedly.  Alli gave a nod at each of them before following Anitha.

Vajra cleared his throat. Naveen raised his eyebrows as he looked at the younger man. Vajra cleared his throat and glanced at Naveen's face.

" Sorry mama...naa rombhe rude ah Nadanthukuten," Vajra muttered.

Naveen sighed and shook his head. He walked towards Vajra and pat his shoulders.

" You were always protective of your sisters," Naveen said with a soft smile.

Vajra's Adam's apple bobbed. He exhaled his breath and gave the man an intent look.

" Yeneke oru promise panringala ?" Vajra asked Naveen who furrowed his eyebrows.

" Yenada ?" Naveen asked Vajra who looked intently at Naveen.

" Yenna nadantalum...yaaru yenthe problem vanthalum...Anitha ve ninge nalla parthukunum...no divorce...no separation...no staying away," Vajra said to Naveen who exhaled his breath.

" Un thangachi ke pudikalana yenna avala force panna solriya ?" Naveen asked Vajra who smirked.

" Pudikalanu unge kitte ava sonnala ?" Vajra asked Naveen who looked taken back.

" Yenna achu ?" Anitha asked as she brought out the tray.

Vajra smiled and shook his head while Naveen stared at his wife with a frown. Anitha swallowed her saliva and glanced at Naveen.

" Yenna achu ?" She asked in a soft voice at Naveen who shook his head and took the cup. Anitha furrowed her eyebrows as she glanced at Vajra who gave a small smile.

" Veedu super ah irruke Anitha...née asai pata mathiri library eh irruke," Alli said with a wide smile.

Anitha grinned and nod her head. " Amma kitte solli...veetle ulle books lam yedutu varanum," Anitha said with a soft smile.

" Yeneke nalannaki off, naa vanthu help panre..." Alli said with a sweet smile.

" Inthe house yevalo irrukum mama?" Vajra asked Naveen who tilt his head.

" Naa five years munadi vanga mothe 6.8 Million...ippe yepadiyum 2 to 3 billion irrukum," Naveen said.

Vajra nod his head thoughtfully. Alli's eyes widened as her mouth parted.

" Million ah...naa varusham kanakule earn panalum...no chance," Alli said.

Naveen furrowed his eyebrows while Anitha and Vajra shook their head. Anitha whacked Alli's head making her pout.

" Aaryn mama ke irrukara kasuku yendi vanga mudiyathu ?" Anitha asked.

" Eh avara vidu...inge naa...yen background lam yenna terinjum née ipidi pesuriya ?" Vajra said with a huff.

Alli rolled her eyes and gave the pair of siblings an irritated look.

" Yenge appa kaasu pathi solala...yen kasule solren...unakum athey thaab Mr hot shot billionaire musician," Alli said with a pout.

" Loosu loosu!" Vajra muttered and shook his head.

Naveen chuckled while Anitha shook her head amused with Alli. Alli rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at Vajra who smirked. He was about to retort when Alli's mobile phone rang.

" Yennadi achu ?" Vajra asked Alli who sighed.

" Emergency, Hospital ponum...naa uber le poren," Alli said grabbing her handbag.

" Irru naa drop panren," Vajra said but Alli shook her head. She kissed the baby and passed her to her father.

" Venam...namma Anitha kitte promise panum le...née lunch saptutu aprom va...Sorry Di, " Alli said as she turned around and hugged Anitha.

" Don't worry, athan nalannaki vare sonnele," Anitha said with a smile.

" Yen car le po, Driver!" Naveen said as he walked outside. Alli looked at Anitha and Vajra who smiled and nod their head.

Alli sighed and thanked Naveen before climbing into the car.

************************************

Hi everyone sorry for the short chap...tidirnu idea varale...👉👈