Chapter 41

Raghav walked behind with Arvind and Venkat while Vasundara and LakshmiPriya walked ahead of them.

" Pah yenna colour," Venkat said with a wide grin as a few young girls in pavadai thavani passed them. Arvind snortedand whacked his head while Raghav shook his head as the boy pouted.

" Alaga colour colour ah irruke solratu kuthama ?" Venkat muttered causing the boys to snicker.

Raghav raised his eyebrows as LakshmiPriya and Vasundara walked towards the boys,wringing their hands together.

" Anna kille poi oru malai and oru 5 kanni vangitu variya ?" LakshmiPriya asked Raghav who raised his eyebrows.

" Yendi yevalo padi...tiripiyum kille poi mele vaa nu easy ah solre!" Raghav muttered. He snorted and shook his head when Vasu gave a pleading look to Arvind who cleared his throat and dragged the poor Venkat away.

" Seri namma poi inthe prasadam ah ange uluku vaikalam..." Vasu said nodding her head to the tupperwares that Raghav was carrying.

The young man nod and walked away while the girls carried their pooja tray and walked towards the altars. Raghav followed behind them, keeping an eye on his sisters as he prayed.

" Careful," Raghav chided LakshmiPriya as the girl nearly stumbled. The girls nod their head and walked towards the other altar while Raghav followed them leisurely.

" Anna, Arvind vantan," Vasu said to Raghav who nod his head.

" Seri naa pray pantu varen," he told the girls who walked away. Raghav began circling the altar and walked around the temple.

His eyes widened seeing the same spitfire walking in the opposite direction with a small boy and a middle aged woman. His mouth curved into a smirk when the girls smile dimmed as her eyes widened and eyebrows raised up, when she caught his eyes. Raghav gave a small nod and bowed to the girl before walking away. He snorted as he heard the woman interrogating the girl.

Arvind raised his eyebrows seeing Raghav's expression. Raghav smiled and shook his head as he sat down, leaning against the pillar watching Vasu and LakshmiPriya preparing the lime diya.

Venkat followed the girls to lit up the lime based diya while Arvind tilt his head giving Raghav a queer look.

" Yenna un moonji eh oru matiri irruke," Arvind asked flexing his buff muscles. Raghav chuckled and gave him a wink causing the boy to smirk.

Raghav snorted when Vasundara hurried and coaxed Arvind to follow her.

" Née podi...naa yethuke," Arvind said before exhaling his breath as the girl stomped and walked away.

Venkat and LakshmiPriya snickered seeing Arvind quickly walking behind Vasundara, hurrying to catch up with her.

" Nammalum pogalam...Arvind Anna panre atrocities and colour colour ah sight adikalam," Venkat said causing LakshmiPriya to roll her eyes.

" Mothele poi pray pannu!" Raghav said whacking the side of Venkat's head while LakshmiPriya giggled and hooked her arms with Raghav and Venkat dragging them away.

Raghav frowned hearing a small gasp. He opened his eyes and raised his eyebrows seeing the spitfire and her family. Raghav furrowed his eyebrows, gently placing his hand of Arvind's shoulders as the boy looked in astonishment at the family.

" Anthe paiyan Ram and Krishi matiri irrukan le," LakshmiPriya said causing both the woman and Arvind to stiffen while Vasundara chewed her lower lips looking worried and Venkat narrowing his eyes at the small boy in between the woman and the girl.