Chapter 26

Naveen raised his eyebrows as he walked inside the room. Anitha yelped and quickly hold her towel tightly on her body as her whole body flushed. She ducked her head down while Naveen cleared his throat and quickly tried to walk out.

" Wait...uluku varalam," she said in a quiet tone as she blushed. Naveen exhaled his breath and walked inside before locking the door.

" Inthe nerathule yen shower ?" Naveen asked Anitha who blushed and tucked her hair behind her ears.

" Alli ve Vajra Anna room ke anupa mothu...baby ange iruntha...Anna yenkite baby ah pass panne appe vomit panita," Anitha said with a sigh.

Naveen chuckled and nod his head while Anitha swallowed her saliva.

" Seri naa poi fresh up panitu varen," Naveen said walking inside the bathroom. Anitha exhaled her breath and quickly wore her nightie.

Naveen exhaled his breath, shaking his head as he eyed his erection. He quickly lowered his pants and did his business before walking out of the bathroom. He grabbed the pillow, raising his eyes when Anitha held his hand.

" Inge melaye thoongalam," Anitha said with a small smile while Naveen exhaled his breath.

" Venam ma...née padu...naa as usual kile padutukuren," Naveen said causing Anitha to swallow her saliva.

" Ninge padunge...naa poi appa and amma kude thongikiren," Anitha said as she stood up.

Naveen frowned and shook his head. He held her wrist and blinked, looking at her with wide eyes. Anitha lowered her face down causing him to frown and tilt her face up. Naveen furrowed his eyebrows watching her shiny eyes.

"Yennama ? Yen ipidi panre ?" Naveen asked Anitha who shook her head.

" Onnum ille...ungaluku naa inge iruntha uncomfortable ah irrukele," Anitha said causing Naveen to sigh and shook his head.

" Apidilam ille...unake uncomfortable-" Naveen raised his eyebrows when Anitha placed her finger on his lips.

" Naa sonnena ? Yen yeneke matum ipidi ? Naa yenna thapu panne mama ?" Anitha asked in a small voice causing Naveen to exhale his breath and pulled her into his arms. He swallowed his saliva and pat her back as she cried on his arms.

" Seri...aluvathe..." Naveen said kissing her head before helping her up on the bed. He sighed and placed his pillow on the bed before climbing on the bed.

Naveen exhaled his breath as Anitha turned and placed her face on the crook of his neck. He smiled and kissed her forehead before wrapping his arms over her back.

************************************
Vajra grinned as he pulled the cup from Alli's hand and placed it carelessly on the dresser.

Alli blushed and shook her head when Vajra gave her a smouldering look,pulling her into his arms.

Alli smirked and pushed him away before walking towards the bed. Vajra snickered seeing her sigh and lay on the bed.

" Can you believe it ! I am married to the man of my dreams!" Alli said with a loud laugh. Vajra chuckled before walking to the mini fridge. He grabbed a can of beer and popped it open. He walked towards the bed as he continued to sip on it.

" Deyh...unge amma paal palam sapdanum nu sonna...née yenada panre," Alli said with a glare.

" Oh paal palam saptu start panirlama ?" Vajra asked waggling his eyebrows. Alli blushed and smacked his shoulders causing Vajra to laugh and pull her into his arms. He exhaled his breath softly and placed a kiss on her forehead.