Chapter 20

Alli chuckled and shook her head as she stood next to Aaryn who was holding the twins hands as he gave them a stern glare.

" Chitappa...vanga namma gents section povum," Venkat said with a wide grin as he slung his hands on Kishan while Arvind grinned.

Kishan rolled his eyes, the corner of his lips curled up slightly while Aaryn gave Venkat a stern glare.

Thara shook her head amusedly as she wheeled Bavani towards the Silk Saree section where Mrs Acutha was already beginning to select sarees for her.

" Seri nanga appe mele mothele porom, Ram...Krishi come, " Kishan said. The twins grinned and held his hands while Aaryn told them to behave. Alli chuckled and hooked her hand with her father.

" Thara...yenge unge veetle irunthu innum kaanom ? 4hrs ke thaan shop close panna request panirken," Aaryn said.

" Sighs...kelembitanga nu...Tho Anusha attai varanga," Thara said with a wide smile.

Anusha and Riya walked towards Thara and hugged her while Mythili grinned and hugged Alli who giggled.

" Nelson sir yenge ?" Aaryn asked with a small smile as Anusha turned towards him.

" Avaru ke production meeting nu kelembitaru...Naveen thaan vanturukan," Anusha said with a small smile.

Aaryn smiled and nod his head while Mythili and Riya dragged Alli to the saree section.

Thara's eyes widened as she saw her family walking. Aaryn grinned and hugged Ravi Raghavendra and then nod his head at Naveen. Thara hugged Lakshmi and Saritha and ushered them towards the chairs while Pallavi and Anitha followed them.

Aaryn raised his eyebrows as he watched Anirudh and Vajra arguing as they walked inside. Revant was walking behind them rolling his eyes as while patting the little one's back.

Naveen tilt his head, looking at Alli whose eyes and face visibly brightened. He raised his eyebrows as the girl stood up and rushed towards Revant, taking the baby in her arms before walking away ignoring her bickering father in law and fiance.

He glanced at Aaryn who exhaled his breath and gave him a smirk.

" Vajra...yethuku ippe rendu perum performance pantu varinga ?" Aaryn asked, crossing his hands over his chest.

" Ivaruku vere vele ille..." Vajra muttered while Anirudh narrowed his eyes at Vajra. Ravi Raghavendra sighed and shook his head.

" Aaryn...ivanuge rendu perukum vere velai ille...vanga namma polam," he said placing his hands on both Naveen and Aaryn's shoulders.

Aaryn smirked and shook his head before walking away while Naveen chuckled and turned around whispering to Revant who muttered something.

Anirudh and Vajra glared at each other. The two was about to open their mouth when they heard identical hums. Saritha and Alli cleared their throat and gave them an identical look, raising their eyebrows at the pair of father and son.

" Sir...konjam varingala," Alli said giving Vajra a glare before walking away to the lift.

Anirudh blinked and tried to follow them but Saritha stopped him.

" Ninge yenge poringa? Poi mapilai veetle vantangala nu call pannunge!" Saritha said.

" Naa yaaru...yen status yenna...yenna poi née ithe panna solre !" Anirudh said. Saritha shook her head and poked his chest.

" Avanga yaru...avunge status yenna...unge ponnu kalyanam panika pore family...yellam marantutingala ?" Saritha said with a smirk before turning her face.