Chapter 51

" Nangalum varuum!" Ram and Krishi hollered as they stood infront of Aaryn with their hands on their hips.

Aaryn shook his head and glanced at Thara who exhaled her breath.

" Unge paiyanuge achum ningalachum," Thara said walked away causing Aaryn to groan.

" Deyh ramu krishu...Alli akka kude irrunge da...ava ondiya irrupale," Vajra said as he walked downstairs.

Ram and Krishi pouted and shook their head. Aaryn raised his eyebrows watching Vajra walking towards the twins before whispering to Krishi.

" Okies!" Krishi said in a bright voice. Aaryn watched as Krishi whisper to Ram who nod brightly and then turned towards Aaryn.

" We stay with Alli bear appa!" The twins chimed together. Vajra grinned and showed thumbs up to Aaryn who snorted.

Ram and Krishi then began running upstairs. Aaryn sighed and walked towards the dining room where Venkat sat next to Akash as he helped the boy with his homework while Arvind typed away on his laptop.

" Ninge rendu perum varalaya ?" Aaryn asked the boys. Venkat shook his head while Arvind nod his head as he shut his laptop down.

" Yellarum ready ah ? Thara kaa...Chara ?" Vajra hollered as he stood in the middle of the hall.

" Varen da," Thara shouted as she walked out holding her handbag.

" Chara yenge ?" Thara asked looking around. Venkat snorted before blinking innocently when Aaryn gave him a glare.

" Yenna ketingana avala kutitu porathy rombhe periya thapu...ingeye unge pechuku mariyathai ille...ange poi yetachum panna ?" Venkat said while Arvind rubbed the back of his neck.

" Naa avala behave panna solren," Meera said in a small voice as she walked towards them.

Aaryn and Thara raised their eyebrows seeing the bowl on her hand. Meera smiled sheepishly and told them that she feed some fresh watermelons to Bavani before helping her to lay down. Aaryn exhaled his breath while Thara smiled widely.

" Thank you...thank you so much," Thara said to Meera who blushed.

" Chara knows how to behave...inthe Venky yendra Monkey solrathu lam bother panikatinga kaaw," Vajra said with a toothy smile.

Meera sighed and nod her head.

" She just...just too protective of me and Akash...Akash means the world too her," Meera said wiping her eyes.

" We know," Thara said walking towards the woman and pat her shoulders comforting.

" Do you trust us with her ?" Thara asked Meera who gasped as her eyes widened.

" Yenna kelvi ithu...ninge illena nanga ivalo sogusa irruka mudiyuma," Meera said causing Thara to sigh.

" Yengala thaane avalo kastam um patte...I cannot forgive myself...konjam Akila Patti kitte innum pesirukalam..." Thara said with a low voice clenching her fist.

Vajra sighed and walked over, placing his hands on both women's shoulders.

" Vidunge ka...rendu perum ippe present a focus pannunge...Sollunge Meera ji...can we bring her?" Vajra asked waggling his eyebrows.

Thara snorted while Meera grinned.

" She has to apologise to the boy...avan illena inerum iva yenna airupa...Yenala yosika kude mudiyele," Meera whispered holding Thara's hand tightly. Thara sighed and nod, wiping Meera's eyes swiftly.

" Is everyone ready?"Mansi asked with wide grin as she and Chara walked out from the kitchen.

Arvind and Venkat glanced at each other while Aaryn tilt his head seeing Chara tightly holding a bag.