Chapter 43

Alli took a bite of Vajra's Omelette before blanching. She pushed her chair away and covered her mouth as she rushed towards the bathroom.

Saritha frowned and hurried behind the woman while Revant raised his eyebrows at Vajra before taking a bite of the Omelette.

" Nalla thana irruke aprom yen vanti yedukura ?" Revant asked Vajra who frowned and wiped his hands.

" Teriyele nethu kude body lam valikithu nu soltu irrunthan...Road side le sapdathe sapadathe nu sonna kekurala," Vajra muttered.

" Yendi unne pakoda lam sapdathey nu sonnele! Yenna oil paipanga nu teriyathu nu! Ippe paru vanthi yedutu irruke," Vajra hollered causing Revant to snicker while Anirudh whacked Vajra's head.

" Ma yenna achu paru," Anirudh told Pallavi who walked inside the dining room.
Pallavi nod her head and gave both men a look seeing them snickering as she walked towards the bathroom.

She furrowed her eyebrows seeing Alli's pinkish face as she leaned agaisnt Saritha.

" Pallavi thani yedutu va ma," Saritha told Pallavi while wiping Alli's forehead as she groaned and ducked her head inside the toilet bowl.

Pallavi raised her eyebrows and nudge her chin at Saritha who gave a small smile. Pallavi smiled and helped Alli up with Saritha.

" Intha kudi mothele," Pallavi said passing the cup to Alli who gulped it.

" Go and wash your face...Ange listerine irruku gargle pantu va," Saritha said before walking out with Pallavi.

" Yendi ava vanthi yedutu irruka née sirichite vaara," Anirudh said causing Pallavi to giggle while Saritha smiled and hugged Anirudh tightly.

Anirudh's eyes widened while his face turned rosy seeing his wife in his embrace. Vajra gave them a peeved look before walking towards Alli who blushed as she walked out of the room.

" Yenadi achu ? Ivange yen ippe ivare mele pasam poliyuranga?" Vajra asked Alli who blushed and pulled Vajra's shirt. Vajra blinked, swallowing his saliva as she whispered in his ears before walking away.

Revant raised his eyebrows seeing Vajra's dopey grin while Pallavi shook her head.

" Deyh poda !" Pallavi said to Vajra who grinned and hugged her before rushing away as he hollered Alli's name.

Anirudh sighed and kissed Saritha's forehead.

" We are blessed," he said to Saritha who nod her head.

" Temple ke poitu varuvum," Anirudh said causing Saritha to raise her eyebrows while Pallavi smiled cheekily.

" Mama ningala ? " Pallavi asked Anirudh who winked at her.

Saritha smiled and nod her head before grabbing Anirudh's hand and walked away. Pallavi smiled and she placed her hands on Revant's neck as the man smirked at her.

************************************
Vajra raised his eyebrows as he watched Alli walk out from the bathroom. He pat Rubina's back watching Alli clenching the strip on her hands.

" Yennachu ?" Vajra asked Alli who gave a small smile and nod her head.

Vajra exhaled his breath and walked over to Alli who sniffled and wrapped her arms around him as she placed her head on his chest.

" Sorry...pill sapde marantuten," she said causing Vajra to exhale his breath and kiss her forehead.

" Athuku yenna...we are supposed to start a family," he said in a soft voice, tucking her hair behind her ears.

Alli sighed and carried Rubina on her arms while Vajra placed his hands on her hips.

" Baby look...I know we planned to postpone it but then it's fine...ok this way Rubina gets a playmate as well," Vajra said kissing her lips softly.

" What...what if I end up showing partiality to her," Alli said bouncing Rubina on her arms as she looked worriedly at Vajra.

Vajra shook his head and gently caressed her cheeks.

" My sister raised you better my love...Did she or Aaryn mama showed you partiality when Venkat was born ? Or even Nadiya left Arvind ?" Vajra asked Alli who sniffled and gave him a small smile.

" Née pappa ve kude..." Vajra said and kissed her forehead.

" Shower and then channel number 5...oh get your d*ldo charged," Vajra said before walking away. Alli gasped and shook her head. She exhaled her breath and plugged her toy before walking into the shower.

" Vasu! Yenge pore," Vajra asked Vasundara who swallowed her saliva.

" Err Arvind ode competition athan Raghav Anna kude poren," Vasundara said causing Vajra to grin.

" Pappa ve yenge akka kitte kuduturu...nanga vanthu aprom lunch ke varum nu solliru," Vajra said passing Rubina to Vasundara before walking towards Raghav benz.

" Yennana mams moonjile thousand Walt bulb ah yeriyuthu," Raghav said with a smirk.

" Unge akka yenkude time spend panna agree panikita...née baby ah yenge akka kitte pass paniru,"  Vajra said causing Raghav to purse his lips.

" Thara chitti ke company le velai...Akash matter," Raghav said causing Vajra to frown.

" Deyh appe naa yepidi daa time spend panrathu ? Amma vere inge ille ...Pallavi anni Anna kude veliya poitanga!" Vajra said causing Raghav to snort.

" Periya manushan panre veliya yov ithu," Raghav said causing Vajra to narrow his eyes.

" Unake kalyanam Ana thaan yen problem teriyum...Ippe naa yenna panrathu," Vajra muttered causing Raghav to sigh.

" Seri amma veetle thaan irrukanga...Ram and Krishi vum ange than irrukanunge...ange kutitu pova ?" Raghav asked Vajra who grinned.

" Rombhe thanks da...Ungaluku yellam naa biryani vangitu varen da iniki dinner yen treat...Mihi ka veetle," Vajra said causing Raghav to snort and wear his Rayban.

Vajra kissed both Vasu and Rubina's cheek before placing the baby bag inside the back seat. Once the car left, he immediately called and whined to Mihira who chuckled and told him that it will be her pleasure to take care of her niece. Vajra whooped loudly and declared her to be his bestest sister and told her that dinner was on him tonight.

*" Hello Mams, dinner iniki Mihi ka veetle...biryani OK va ?"* Vajra asked Aaryn who snorted. He waved Thara to sit down before walking out of the meeting room.

*" Deyh...mukiyamana meeting le irunthe,"* Aaryn said, loosening his tie while Vajra rolled his eyes.

*" Athan first ring le phone yeduka mothu teriyuthe...seri maranturathe ange Mihi ka veetuku vanturunge,"* Vajra said.

*" Deyh unga akka ke veg biryani,"* Aaryn said.

*" Mhm mhm teriyum teriyum...inge appa and Patti thata kum athane...Vere yethum venuma ?"* Vajra asked Aaryn to chuckled.

*" I will buy something and then Yantra kitte beer matum oru carton vanga soliru,*" Aaryn told Vajra who said yes and cut the call.

Vajra grinned when Yantra said he will arrange the drinks. The man sighed loudly and went up to his room.

Alli gave him a peculiar look as she sat on the bed wearing a pink robe.

" Unne naa yepidi dress panna sonne...née yenna panre," Vajra said causing Alli to pout.

" My breast is so sore...vanthi vere yedututen," she said causing him exhale his breath.

Vajra walked towards the medicinal shelf and grabbed a balm before walking to the bed. He smiled softly as he pried opened her robe and began gently massaging her bosoms as Alli groaned, laying on his lap with her eyes closed.

************************************
Just a short updated chappy today 🙏❤