Chapter 30

Saritha raised her eyebrows as she opened the front door. Vajra grinned and hugged his surprised mother causing her to gasp.

" Yenda naliki night varuve nu sonna," Saritha said to Vajra who sighed and gave her a sheepish smile.

" Illema naliki night thaan varatha plan...tidirnu parthen cheri shoot mudinjiruchu kelembirlam straight ah nu vanten," Vajra said placing his hands around her shoulders as they walked inside.

" Deyh mini paiya!" Revant said with a stunned voice as he walked down the stairs carrying the baby in his arms.

Saritha watched Vajra's eyes lit up as he walked towards his brother and carried the baby on his arm, cooing softly as he placed a kiss on the baby's cheek.

" Née yenda baby ah thookitu vanthe ? Alli yenge ?" Saritha asked Revant who gave a small smile.

" Arvind kude pesitu irruka...yenomo problem matiri terinjichu...Baby alututu iruntuchu athan tukitu vante," Revant said.

" Yesepaaa!" Vajra grumbled under his breath. Revant raised his eyebrows as Vajra who gave him a stare making the man snort.

" Seri baby kude naa and Pallavi vechikurom," Revant offered.

" Yethuku ? Aprom ava naa venikume anipiruken nu katuva..." Vajra said causing Revant to snicker.

" Naanum unge appa vum vechikurum...Née kude...Alli ketta vanthu yen kitte pesa sollu," Saritha said as she took the baby in her arms.

Revant snorted as Vajra immediately ran up the stairs leaving his luggage behind while Saritha shook her head exasperatedly.

" Yendi née inthe nerathule yenge pore," Anirudh said as he walked inside the house. Revant snickered while Saritha rolled her eyes.

" Ah yenge mamanar veetuku,pesama vanga ninge...Deyh Revant...bag uluku study le vechiru...avan aprom vanthu yedutukuvan," Saritha said before walking up.

Revant snorted and gave his father a smirk while Anirudh grumbled as he followed his wife. He blinked as he saw Vajra being pushed out of the room. Saritha raised her eyebrows while Anirudh tilt his head.

" Yenada panne ?" Saritha asked Vajra who huffed.

" Purushan vanturukane...konjam gavanipoma nu irrukala...athe vitutu veliya thali vidura," Vajra grouched.

" Née yenna panne ?" Anirudh asked Vajra who rolled his eyes.

" Ninge amma phone pesa mothu yenna panuvinga...athey thaan," Vajra said causing Anirudh to glower and smack Vajra's forehead while Saritha gave them both dirty looks before walking away.

" Saavu! Iniki née veliya thaan...hehehe naa poren unge amma yenakaga wait pannuva," Anirudh said with a wide grin before walking away as he whistled a tone.

" Yennage! Avan kitte ipidiya pesuvinge!" Saritha hissed as she placed the baby on the cot.

Anirudh smirked, walking towards her, pressing himself on her back, snaking his hands on her waist as he bend down and nuzzled her neck.

" Seriously! Unge kadaisi paiyanuke kalyanam achu! Ippe poi innum ipidi panringe!" Saritha said trying to push Anirudh away but the man chuckled and bite her ear lobes.

" Avana pavom iniki cold shower and outside le tongunum...Namma veliya namma paapom...rombhe naal achu rendu perum onna kulichu," Anirudh said with a wink causing Saritha to blush and swat his arms.

Anirudh chuckled and dragged her into the bathroom before beginning his atrocities. Unfortunately for him, before he could even begin, Saritha gave him a sultry smile and promptly pushed him out before locking locking bathroom door.