Chapter 27

Anirudh stormed towards Ashmaan and slapped his his left cheek.

" I have tolerated with each and every crap all of you pulled! But I will never forgive a cheater!" Anirudh snarled as he slapped Ashmaan's right cheek.

Mihira held Saritha's trembling body as she shook frequently while Pallavi held Lakshmi's trembling body.

Alli looked deeply troubled as she held Vajra's hand while the man bounced the baby. Naveen clenched his jaws as he strode towards Ashmaan and pushed him away, snarling at him in anger. Harish and Revant tried to stop Naveen but the man was restless.

" How could you do this!" Naveen snarled as he punched Ashmaan's face.

" Deyh vidu da;" Revant shouted as he pulled the struggling Naveen behind while Harish quickly dragged Ashmaan away. Naveen hissed and pushed Revant away.

" Amaira onnum angel ille nu teriyum! Ana Ivan panathu thappu! Un thangachi ke naa ipidi panena! Vitruviya! " Naveen snarled at Revant and pushed him away before stalking out of the house.

" Anusha..." Saritha wobbled as she tried to place her hand on Anusha's shoulder. Anusha shook her head and walked towards the shell shocked Amaira, placing her hands on Amaira's shoulder and walked out of Vajra's mansion with Nelson and Yashwan following behind. Mythili swallowed her saliva and pat Pallavi's shoulders.

" Anita...va ma," Mythili called the trembling Anitha.

Aaryn and Thara followed behind Anitha and Mythili. Thara's eyes widened as Mythili argued with Anusha and shook her head. Anitha's body trembled as she stood away from the family.

Aaryn quickly walked towards Anitha and pulled her to his arm. Thara swallowed her saliva and walked towards Anusha and Nelson.

" Mama please unge kalule venum nallum viluren...Anitha ve kutitu ponge," Thara said holding Nelson's hand. Nelson exhaled his breath and averted his face as Amaira began bawling out loud. She wiped her nose and glared at Thara before pushing Thara away.

" You selfish b*tch! Unale thaan ivalovum! Neeyum un ponnume santhoshama irrunge! Yenge Anna vazkai...yen vazkai ippe un thangachi vazkai yellam kedututhu née! Unake yen mele konjam kudd karunai ille! Naa yenna Ana ungaluku lam yenna! Athana! Ingeye sethu poren!" Amaira shouted as tears run down her eyes.

Nelson exhaled his breath while Anusha shook her head and quickly brought Amaira into their rented car. Mythili looked at Yashwan who shook his head.

" Née va mothele," he said to Mythili before getting inside the car.

Aaryn rubbed his forehead as Anitha kneeled on the floor and began crying while Thara was sobbing a few feet away.

Vajra hurried outside before placing his arms on Thara. " Akka vidu ka...vaa uluku polam," Vajra said helping Thara up while Aaryn squat down next to Anitha who was crying out loud.

When Thara tried to console Anitha, Aaryn shook his head and nudged his chin towards the house. Vajra nod and  escorted Thara inside.

" Anitha..." Aaryn said in a soft voice as he placed his hand on her shaking shoulder.

" Mama...naa yenna mama thapu senje ? Love pannane ? Yaarukudayachum ooru sutunena? Kalyanam aniki mappilai gay nu terinja odene...appa yenna sonaro athe senje thaane ? Anthe veetle avanga solrathu onnu kude naa kekama irunthena ! Yen yeneke matum ipidi...Oru second le vitutu poitaru partingala...avaruku ishtam ille nu yethana vatti sonne! Apidilam ille nu soninge ippe partingala!" Anitha cried as she punched Aaryn's chest.

Aaryn swallowed his saliva and pulled his into his arms as she sobbed earnestly. Chandi walked out and cleared her throat as she helped Anitha up. She swiftly wiped her tears and gave her a steely look. Anitha swallowed her saliva and nod her head as Chandni whispered in her ears.