Chapter 62

" Thara...Alli!" Anirudh gasped as he smiled widely walking to the girls, wrapping them on his arms.

" Alli!" Vajra shouted as he rushed down the hall. Anirudh shook his head while Thara cleared her throat, raising her eyebrow at Vajra who grinned.

" I miss my daugther ka," Vajra said kissing Thara's cheek before grabbing Rubina. Alli pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes at Vajra before elbowing him and walked away.

" Eh yenge pore," Vajra asked, looking taken back seeing Alli's glaring face.

" Ippelam yenna miss panrathe illela! Yethuku da kalyanam panna! Ingeye vitutu adikadi US pore aprom inge irunthalum seriya pesa matikire! Ma ningele unge appa veetle irrunge...naa poren," Alli said causing Thara to sigh while Anirudh frowned and drawed her into his arms.

" Neeyama pore...Deyh poda veliya! " Anirudh said causing Vajra to raise his eyebrows. He furrowed his eyebrows seeing Anirudh's stern face.

" Ammmaaaaa! Yen pondati yenna vitality poga solraaa!" Vajra screamed causing the sleepy Rubina to wake up and started crying.

Mihira and Saritha hurried downstairs while Laksmi frowned as she walked out from the back. Alli glared at Vajra before grabbing the baby and walked away as she bounced Rubina on her arms trying to shush the baby girl.

Lakshmi narrowed her eyes and twist Vajra's ears while Thara hugged Mihira and Saritha. Anirudh whacked the back of Vajra's head head sternly ordered him to go and take care of Alli and Rubina.

" Appa ningala ithu ?" Thara asked in a surprised tone while Mihira chuckled. Lakshmi smiled and shook her head while Saritha snorted. Anirudh rubbed the back of his head giving a bashful smile.

" Alli rombhe kasta patta Ivan illame...Pappa vum toongala avalum toongala," Anirudh muttered.

Thara sighed and rubbed her forehead while Mihira nodded.

" Yenekum apidithan...Yantra mama ilama um kastama irrukum," Mihira mumbled while Thara nod earnestly.

" Unge amma mathiri," Lakshmi said pinching both Thara and Mihira's cheek with a small smile while Saritha blushed.

" Ama unake yenna akka achu ? Yantra mama ange irukaru...inthe manushan vere ithan reason nu morning eh kudika arambichitaru," Thara muttered.

" Née thaan! Ava kudicha kanduka matikire...pesame unge amma kitte kettutu po...yenne oru glass kudika vidurala iva!" Anirudh huffed.

Saritha pursed her lips and gave him a blareful glare.

" Yen mulu neram kudikarana agi yenna panna poringe! Mama yevalo decent ah irrukaru...ninge matum yen ipidi! Ponge...studio ke kelembunge mothele;" Saritha said pressing her hands on her hips.

Anirudh blinked and gave her a frown.

" Eh yen ponnunge vanturukanga...naa inge thaan irrupen!" Anirudh said dragging both Mihira and Thara to the couch while Lakshmi shook her head.

" Seri rendu perum unge appa ve konjunge naa poi Thata ke medicine kuduthu varen," Saritha said and walked away.

Thara and Mihira giggled before hugging Anirudh who sighed and smiled softly. The three of them raised their eyebrows as Saritha walked back downstairs.

" Alli parthukura...irrunge naa juice yedutu varen," Saritha said and walked away causing Anirudh to chuckle.

Saritha smiled softly as she placed the tray on the table before sitting next to Thara who placed her head on Saritha's shoulder while Mihira laid on Anirudh arms.