Chapter 38

Naveen smiled as he walked inside the room. Anitha was standing infront of Alli's mirror as softly pat her stomach. He sighed and shook his head before walking towards her. He smiled as he stared at her reflection, wrapping his arms over her stomach and placed his head on her shoulders.

Anitha's face turned flushed. She gasped softly feeling a tingling sensation on her stomach as Naveen's hand pressed on her stomach.

" Yenna paringe...yaarachom vantara poranga," Anitha said causing Naveen to smirk and placed a kiss on the back of her neck.

" Ithuku thane ithune masam ah seduce panre yenna savadiche," Naveen said, his hands beginning to palm her breast as her face turned rosy.

" Tsk! Athu namma veedu...inge fun-" Anitha gasped as she turned her head to the door.

Thara's eyes widened as she tried to push her husband who was busy sucking her neck. The sisters blushed brightly while their husband's unaware and continued their shenanigans.

" Aaryn!" Thara hissed causing both Naveen and Aaryn to pry apart. Anitha swallowed her saliva and ducked her head, blushing brightly whole Thara swallowed her saliva and nudged her husband's chest.

Aaryn raised his eyebrows at Naveen who mirrored him back.

" Alli kille Vajra ve busy ah yesitu irruka athan anthe gaple ava room yepidi irruke nu parka vantom," Aaryn said with a straight face.

Thara smacked her forehead, groaning slightly while Anitha placed her hands over her mouth, trying to control her giggles. Naveen's lips twitched. He drawed Anitha in his arms and gave Aaryn a nod.

Thara's eyes widened as Anitha covered her mouth before rushing inside Alli's bathroom. Aaryn frowned while Thara hurried behind Anitha, holding her back as the girl vomited.

Naveen wrinkled his brows. He bite his lips as he walked towards Anitha who kept vomiting. His mouth gone dry and he began taking deep breath while Aaryn exhaled his breath, pacing around the room, keeping an eye of Naveen who was standing infront of the bathroom.

Aaryn crossed his arms over his chest as Thara brought Anitha out,holding her shoulders while Naveen hovered behind.

" Yenna achu ?" Aaryn asked as he sat down next to Anitha who shook her head. Naveen furrowed his eyebrows seeing Aaryn gently patting Anitha's hair as the girl placed her head on his lap. Thara smiled softly and shook her head. She cleared her voice and looked at Naveen who gave her a blank stare.

" Mama avaluku stomach settle aganum...Ginger tea kudicha seri aidum...Naa yedutu varen," Thara said before walking away.

Naveen exhaled his breath giving a dirty look at Aaryn who pat Anitha's hair as the girl closed her eyes. He raised his eyebrows as the man's menaces rushed inside.

" Chittttiiii," Ram hollered while Krishi bite his lips. Naveen blinked seeing the boys worried expression as Anitha let out a small groan. He furrowed his eyebrows watching the twins scrambled up on the bed before cuddling Anitha's side. Aaryn shook his head while Naveen let out a surprised laugh as the boys kissed Anitha's cheek before trying to help her by clumsily pressing her forehead.

" Yennada panringe!" Thara asked the twins who blinked innocently at their mother who arched her eyebrows as she walked towards Anitha, passing the tea cup to the girl.

" Chiti sick amma," Ram said while Krish nod his head, patting Anitha's head as she sipped her tea.

Thara snorted and gave them a stern look. Aaryn chuckled and stood up, patting his feet as he stared at the boys. Ram and Krishi pouted and got down the bed.