Chapter 35

Alli swallowed her saliva and ducked her head down while Saritha gave the young woman an unimpressed look.

" Ulunga unmai ah sollu...un moonji partale teriyutu," Saritha said placing her hands on her hips.

Alli exhaled her breath and wringed her hands together. She walked towards Saritha and whispered in her ears. Saritha's eyes widened as she looked at Alli who swallowed her saliva and nod her head.

" Yennadi solre..." Saritha said outloud causing a few room doors to be opened.

Alli swallowed her saliva when Amaira, Anirudh and Revant stepped out of the their room.

" Saritha...yenna achu ?" Anirudh asked as he looked slightly worried.

Alli furrowed her eyebrows together and looked at Saritha who shook her head.

" Onnu illenge...Tiripiyum night shift poren solra than yesitu irunthe," Saritha said while Alli exhaled her breath.

" Athuka ivalo shock ?" Amaira asked Saritha with a critical look.

Saritha exhaled her breath and nod her head. Anirudh caught Saritha's expression and cleared his throat.

" Seri naa room ke poren...sikirama vaa," Anirudh said to Saritha who nod her head.

Revant let out a small yawn and bid goodnight before walking back to his room. Saritha raised her eyebrows at Amaira who looked between the women and walked away slowly.

" Attai-" Alli began when Saritha shook her head. She jerked her head downstairs and dragged Alli down to the boys den before locking the door.

" Inge nobody can eavesdrop," Saritha said as she sat on the bean bag.

" Ama attai pregnant ah irruka..." Alli said causing Saritha to raise her eyebrows.

" Yepidi ? " Saritha said in an exasperated tone causing Alli to scratch her head.

" First night nu onnu nandantuchule," she said in a soft voice causing Saritha to frown.

" Avan veliya thana paduka poren nu sonna!" Saritha said as she stood up immediately. Alli exhaled her breath and shrug her shoulders.

" Ana ava uluku kutitu pona...athuku aprom yenna nadantuchu teriyele...Pregnant nu sonna...naanum  urine test panna...Anusha aunty kitte solten nu sonna," Alli said in a quiet voice.

" Ana amma kitte sollamudiyele...solla tonele to be honest," Saritha said in a low voice causing Alli to shake her head.

" Attai please...Naveen ke teriyathu!" Alli said placing her hand on Saritha's lap. Saritha furrowed her eyebrows as she tilt  her head. Alli exhaled her breath and rubbed her temples.

" Yeneke onume puriyele," Saritha said causing Alli to pat her shoulders.

" Anitha ke Naveen sir ah schooldays le irunthe pudikum Ana Amma nalle aprom issues...so ava crush vanthu yaarukume sonathe ille..." Alli said causing Saritha to exhale her breath.

" I...Naveen sir ode t-shirt onnu kanna ponuchu nyabgam irruka ? Vasu ode sadanga mothu?" Alli asked causing Saritha to exhale her breath.

" Ava room le thaan last ah vechan nu sonna...Kadavule..." Saritha lamented with a heavy breath.

" It's a good thing right? Ava...in a way avuluku yaar mele crush oh avanga kudeve kalyanam panta..." Alli said causing Saritha to shake her head.

" Yeneke yellame kolapam ah irruke...Un mama ke terinja avar vere yenna solvaro...ithele pregnant ah vere irruka nu solre...Naveen ke vere teriyele..." Saritha exhaled her breath.