Chapter 11

Alli rubbed her temples, yawning slightly as she sat on the couch in the waiting area.

The mansion was three times larger than Anirudh's house and twice larger than Aaryn's house.

Although she showed the information given by Pallavi and even the text message she received from Emily, Vajra's butler refused to let her inside the house. Instead he showed her the small waiting area and requested her to sit there until his boss comes.

" If you're really someone he knows...then it's a different story," The maid said snootily before placing the coffee cup on the table and walked away.

Alli exhaled her breath and shook her head. She pushed the cup away before squatting down and opened her luggage bag. She gave out a triumph sound as she took the chips packet out and the water bottle.

Unaware that she had an audience inside the house, Alli began to eat the chips. She stretched her hands up in the air yawning once again before placing her hands on the table and her head on her hands. Her eyes began too droop and the fatigue from the journey took over her body.

_________________________________________________

" Mm Krishi...disturb panathe," Alli mumbled as she tossed around, clutching her satin blanket.

' Satin blanket!' Her mind chimed. Alli quickly got up gasping loudly. Her eyes squinted as the rays of the sun hit her face. Alli rubbed her forehead as she glanced around the room. Her eyes widened as Vajra walked out from an adjacent room. Pearls of water ran down his smooth chest until they dissappear beneath the fluffy black towel.

Alli gasped and scrambled up, in the process stubbing her toes. Alli hissed in pain, jumping on one foot while Vajra walked towards her, held her shoulder and made her sit on the bed.

Alli swallowed her saliva and pushed him away. " Inge yenna panre née!" Alli asked Vajra who raised his eyebrows.

" Athu seri...yen room le iruntutu...yeneya kekuriya?" Vajra said before walking inside a small opening.

Alli gasped and stood up. Her eyes widened as she heard a knock.

" Come in!" Vajra hollered from within the small area.

Alli tilt her head when a maid walked inside holding a blue jacket. Vajra walked out wearing a pristine white long sleeved shirt and a black tie.

" Thank you," he said to the maid who nod her head and passed the jacket to him before walking away.

" Emily...Emily yenge? Naa yepidi room kule? Naa veliya thana wait panne..." Alli said scratching her forehead.

Vajra gave her an irritated look making her frown.

" Yendi...anthe chain yenge !? Athe katha vendiya thana!" Vajra said to Alli who snorted.

" Yethu inthe chain! Ithule yenna irruke!" Alli said showing the locket to Vajra.

Vajra walked towards her making her stumble behind. He smirked when she hit the wall. He raised his hands, gently tickling her neck making her squeeze her eyes as she tried to control her breath.

"Vajra...thappu Emily..." Alli said with her eyes closed as she clenched her hands.

" Open your eyes," Vajra said.

Alli swallowed her saliva and opened her eyes blinking as Vajra held her locket in his hand.

" Yepudi veliya yedutha...chain naa-" Alli said holding the chain in her neck.

" Inthe screw ve open panlam...Inge paru...In the screw le password engraved panirku...Butler kitte locket ah show panirtha...veetukule vanturukalam...atha vitutu...yevelo neram vilaya thoongune!" Vajra said.

" Yeneke yenna teriyum...Seri Emily yenge ?" Alli asked Vajra, rushing behind him as he strode away.

" Good Morning sir...Madam..I sincerely apologise for last night's event...I wasn't aware of your status," the butler said bowing lowly at Alli who looked confused.

" James...no more of this mistake...Please get us breakfast," Vajra said before walking towards the head of the table.

" Vajra...naa pesurathu kekutha...Emily yenge ?" Alli asked , crossing her arms under her chest.

" Alli...yethuku inge vanturuka ?" Vajra asked Alli who gobsmacked.

" Naa...naa varakudathu le! Athan locket le password lam engrave panirke! Ille teriyama kudutiya! Yennada panre! Yenda yenkite oru text kude pannama inge kelambi vantute! Emily...Emily yethuku yenna vara sonnanga !  Ithuku pesame née yenne konurlam!" Alli said.

Vajra frowned and stood up.  He walked towards Alli and held her jaws.

" Yenna pesure née! Sighs! " Vajra exhaled his breath before grabbing her hand and dragged her out of the house.

He opened the door and nudged Alli inside, waving away to his bodyguard and driver before climbing into the driver's seat.

Alli wore her seat belt and glanced at him worriedly. " Yenge porum," she asked quietly.

Vajra gave her a blank stare before turning to face the road. Alli huffed and crossed her hands together as she stared at the road.

" Yaaru veedu ithu..." Alli asked eying the apartment complex.  Vajra took a hold of her hands and walked inside the building, nodding at the guard before scanning a gold card.

The lift ride was silent with Alli looking at Vajra with confused and worried expression. When they reached the 18th floor, Vajra took her hand before walking down the corridor.  They stopped at house number 1808 where Vajra rang the doorbell.

Alli's eyes widened as the door opened.

" Emily..." she gasped looking at Vajra and Emily.

Emily gave a small smile and ushered them inside.

" Sorry V...she should know the truth," Emily said.

" Why ! It's not enough that my family hurt her and now you want her in this mess!" Vajra shouted at Emily who flinched.

Alli frowned and pushed Vajra away before walking towards Emily.

" Did he divorce you? Is he not taking responsibility of the child now? I promise Emily I won't interfere...I will call Anirudh uncle now he will come ...My Dad-" Alli blinked as her rant was stopped by Emily who placed her finger on Alli's lips.

" She is as over imaginative as my sister! " Vajra huffed before walking inside house.

" Sit down please," Emily said to Alli.

Emily exhaled her breath and placed her hands on  Alli's giving her a soft smile.

" I don't understand..." Alli said looking at Emily and then Vajra who came out with a cup of coffee.

************************************

Alli met Vajra and Emily 😬