Chapter 61

Vajra raised his eyebrows as he opened the door to see his sister holding a small duffel bag. He frowned and quickly ushered Mihira inside before loudly shouting Saritha's name.

" Mihi ?" Lakshmi gasped seeing Mihira's face and her small bag. Mihira smiled softly and hugged Lakshmi who frowned as she pat her back.

Saritha furrowed her eyebrows seeing Mihira. She quickly walked down and  hugged Mihira who swallowed her saliva.

" Yennama achu ? Raghav poitana ?" Saritha asked Mihira who sighed.

" Um...Naa oru few days inge irrukalama ?" Mihira asked causing Vajra to frown while Saritha and Lakshmi exchanged worried glances.

" Loosa ka née...namma veetule yethuku permission kekure...yevalo naal venum nalum irru...naa poi bag ah un room le veikiren," Vajra said and kissed Mihira's cheek before walking away.

" Mihi yennada achu ?" Lakshmi asked Mihira who shook her head. Saritha exhaled her breath and gave a small smile.

" Ma Mihi...née mele poi rest yedu...Amma breakfast senjitu kupduren," Saritha said causing Mihira to frown.

" Ma yen ninge seiringe...yen namma veetle matum maid samaika matanga ?" Mihira asked. Lakshmi blinked and furrowed her eyebrows while Saritha gave a surprised look.

" Mihi yennadi achu?" Lakshmi asked Mihira who exhaled her breath.

" Yen Patti...amma marriage ke munadi maid thana samaipanga yen athuku aprom ille ?" Mihira asked. Saritha chuckled and shook her head before pinching Mihira's cheek.

" Unge appa naa samaicha thaan yetho konjam kude sapduvaru...Avar kaga thaan naa kude time samaika arambichen. Neeyum Yantra kaga samaika kathukite thana ?" Saritha said causing Mihira to sniffle.

" Ana anthe veetle status le parkaranga..." she muttered causing Lakshmi to frown while Saritha looked worried.

" Yennama solre ?" Saritha asked causing Mihira to shake her head. Vajra frowned as he over heard the conversation. He pursed his lips before walking into his room, changing his clothes and walked down the stairs.

" Yengada pore née kalaile ?" Lakshmi  asked.

" Veliya oru meeting Patti...tho vanturen," Vajra said kissing all three ladies cheek before leaving.

" Mihi yaaru yenna ma sonnanga ?" Lakshmi asked Mihira who sniffled and wiped her eyes.

" Raghav ah status parthu love pannu solraru mama...Thata ke matum yen mele ishtam illena kandipa avanga Yantra mama ke kalyanam panni vechiruka matanga," Mihira said.

" Baby," Saritha exhaled her breath and hugged Mihira who sobbed.

" They never liked it when I cook ma...they just...they always talk about status...I tolerated it so much but the way he spoke...I just cannot stand it anymore!" Mihira said causing Saritha to sigh.

" Naa pesuren...née po," Lakshmi said patting Saritha's shoulders before hooking her arms with Mihira and led her upstairs. Ravi Raghavendra smiled and pat Mihira's shoulder as the woman sniffled and hugged his chest.

" Come, let me tell you how your father met your mother...the real story, Lakshmi...Vasu va kutitu vaa," Ravi said to Lakshmi who smiled and nod her head.

" But we know...I mean," Mihira said when Ravi chuckled.

" You only know bits and pieces...I know your father made it like a fairy tale but it was far from what he told..." Ravi said.

Mihira took her phone out and started recording as Ravi and Lakshmi began telling Saritha's story to Mihira and Vasu while Anirudh closed the door softly before walking away.